VN - Ren'Py - Maid to Please [v0.14.4] [Tutbork]

1. 5.00 star(s)

marcol

[version 0.6.5] Great game and great renders! The quality of the renders is steadily increasing as the game progresses, and the story is very well done.

Recommended especially if you like corrupting the LI and making them submit to you.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

concord72

Great game, I love slowly corrupting Elizabeth, even though there isn't any real lewd content with her yet her scenes are still very very hot. Cannot wait to push her buttons even more and finally fuck her, 5 stars for sure, keep up the great work dev!
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Alea iacta est

I mean... really..

graphic and characters are acceptable (at least no weird hair colours etc..).

but the story and the sex... it is a really boring plot encircled by very sporadic sex scenes poorly represented with few images.

It requires an enormous work of imagination for wanking over this game.

Pity because the images and the will from the dev to build a solid game is there.. but properly representing eroticism is a difficult task unfortunately
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Drawmelike1ofurfrenchgirl

TLDR - What can I say other then that this game is mediocre. It's neither bad nor good in any department.

Everything about this game screams cliché. The MC's (over used) face that looks like a character from the movie "Team America" , subpar dialogs, choices that don't change the outcome. It's all been done before. This looks and plays like a VN from maybe 2019. Since this was introduced in 2022. I can only conclude it is subpar compared to it's 2022 counterparts.

How ever thanks to this game I did learn that I really dislike something. That is when the game started playing traditional Asian music every time Miko (the Japanese?) girl showed up. It's not that I dislike the music, but why. Would you play "Ramstein - du hast" every time a German character shows up? Or Despacito every time a Latino is on screen? It's just cringe.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

messerschmied

I don't know why but I laughed so many times while playing this game. Dialogues are pretty entertaining.
    And main character is the famous 3d male model with the most douchebag face ever and whenever I see him in a game I can't help but laugh. Especially when he smiles.
    Other than that, I loved MC's funny douche(but not irritating) attitude. Story is not that deep but not bad, characters are interesting, models are pretty. Great game for me.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

dustursa

It's a good game, great renders - the part looking in miko's eyes was very detailed. The MC does look slightly odd (idk to me his jaw line is a bit sharp), but its not that bad. I almost passed on the game after reading that the story was bad, but I found the story was actually pretty decent. It's not as predictable as you might think, it uses the old cliche themes but has a twist. The humor is nice also, not just random jokes from nowhere and just enough to lighten the mood.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Goggle Goob

Solid renders, enjoyable characters, and a nice slow burn. May not be a groundbreaking storyline. But it's one that is nice to play through thanks to the characters, dialogue, and interactions. Good set up so far for future content. With the ability to choose either a more romantic or dominant approach to characters. Would recommend giving it a go if you enjoy slow burn visual novels.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

hyperjack38

The renders look good enough (the faces of some of them are a little weird though especially the mc) but the writing/dialogue/story/setting is very juvenile and amateurish. The characters are extremely dumb and there's practically no character development. Not recommended if looking for any kind of story
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 301317

So this is a nice game but one of its biggest flaws are the renders of characters.Elisabeth character render is somewhat ok while other female character faces are kinda ugly, If the dev could rework the faces of female characters it would be a big plus, i mean the faces of hannah and the maid are big turn off when looking closer,
  10. 5.00 star(s)

asfdas78adkljc0-903$#

Loved it!
    Great character development, very pretty girls, good story and some really awesome renders. Even some nice custom animations with hair physics.

A diamond in the rough for me. Highly recommended!
  11. 3.00 star(s)

shrillbill

This is a game with a lot of promise that sadly has routinely not delivered much in the way of sexy scenes. I have been interested in this title since it was v0.1, and now at v0.45 in this maid game we haven't corrupted the maid at all or seen her naked or whatever. The same goes for basically every female character of interest.

While the game has good graphics and the writing is solid, it is taking faaar too long to deliver on the promises that adult games need to deliver on. I still have hope, but my expectations have begun dropping with every new release and v0.45 is no different.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

DracoXXX

Really a fun & enjoyable game.The story is interesting & jokes land perfectly.
    The characters r really unique also to my surprise i think this is the 1st AVN that i've played where the Step Mom is'nt trying to jump the MC ASAP. Instead she actually behaves like a real person who tries to keep a distance at such circumstances.MC is also really likeable who is charming & cunning when need be.
    (Almost forgot to mention that Ahegao face was just mmmmmm...)
    Overall i really enjoyed it a hella lot more than i expected ,definitely worth ur time
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Purple Lagoon

Writing is solid. Humor is great.
    The story is not bad. Interesting, promising - while at the same time nothing special.

The stat system is pretty neat: through actions and dialogue you can trigger/raise certain characteristics of the women around you (affection/submissive/bi-curious/exhibitionist and so on).
    However I have some concerns also about this approach, as you sometimes need a certain amount of stat points to do something or even take a scene further.
    The dev should think very careful about this, as to not lock players in a route early on.
    For instance: I decided to be friendly (affection) to Beth the first two times (instead of going for the submissive option), because I hardly knew her and thought it was good to be nice, and I figured I would have more options later to go to a submissive route if I wanted to.
    This was however not the case. I got softlocked in a path where some choices were greyed out because I missed the required stats, and the game didn't give me a chance anymore to raise them.

(Then I was having an internal discussion about reloading older saves, min-maxing your stats and how this is not a fun way to play. The player should have some 'choice' too. Stats should have an impact, but they must not be too rigid.)

I'm very conflicted about the models in the game.
    Beth looks alright (typical daz model), but what's with Hannah and Mika?
    I estimated Hannah around 14 years old. She was 18 (of course). Mika looks and acts like she's 12. She's 19. These models are confusing.
    And then there's Jessica. I thought she was 40 something, turns out she's around 20. And she is so uncanny she looks like an alien. Brrrr!

So yeah, not a fan of some of the models.
    Apart from that, if the dev can succesfully handle the stat system I think this is a great game in the making.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Hedylogos

As of version .0.3.3 - grading a bit on a curve for new game

The story is basic, but interesting. Has shown some good potential base for where it is going. The characters are not super deep yet, but not bad.

Not a lot going on just yet, but setting things in motion.

Main complaints would be how each update ends. It feels like it is in the middle of something normal instead of a true stopping point or cliff hanger. Makes it hard to pick up where you were previously.

Story - 4 / 5
    Graphics - 4.5 / 5
    Models - 3.5 / 5
  15. 5.00 star(s)

BrianMullenFan

Really enjoying the start to this game. Renders are great, girls are unique, and characters are developing. I am sure if the dev continues on this path, the game will grow in popularity with each update!
  16. 5.00 star(s)

leequiring

Has all the elements this gamer likes to find. I can't wait to see where it goes, but so far I'm hooked. Renders are great, and most of the girls are first-rate. Instagram model is kinda meh... maybe that's intentional.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 207916

The game to me seams fun. Character models are great and story itself don't fall behind. The game is choice based, but unlike other games you exactly know what choices will give you. For now i'm giving score 4/5. Will definitely see how game develops.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

SixtyNineGaming

I like the concept and premise. It doesn't have a lot of content rn, but the stuff that is there is interesting. The visuals are good, I like the characters and the overall execution of the concept is well done.
    Looking forward to more updates.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

EchoFoxtrot

Entertaining story so far.
    Tutbork does something that is pretty rare, have a father present and made the relationship seem father-son like too. There is some good humor in here and has the makings of a fun VN
    Girls are cute and it will be fun to see where it goes with them

4 Stars it's a fun time
    5 Now for Jessica's phone sex ;)
  20. 4.00 star(s)

maninx

Pretty enjoyable as it is written well also the presence of humor makes it all the better
    Really has good potential to be a great story
    Definitely a good read and the renders are good too
    Looking forward to future updates
    Goodluck dev.