4.10 star(s) 66 Votes

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Last time I played, I guess it was 2 or 3 updates ago. I'm enjoying it a lot, but I was waiting for some good scenes with Ash and Jas, but I will wait for them. Can't wait for next updates!

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
Hey dev, dont know if this read here or not two things, I hope you put it on steam i would buy it in heart beat. Second small correction is needed in the Ashley dinner scene, You refer to her brother as Mark not Matt

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Hey dev, dont know if this read here or not two things, I hope you put it on steam i would buy it in heart beat. Second small correction is needed in the Ashley dinner scene, You refer to her brother as Mark not Matt
Thanks. Fixed in the next update.

I'll put it on steam eventually. I don't like how putting it in stores and stuff takes away from my dev time :)

Reactions: dewayne4478

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Hey, folks!

It's Friday again. You know what that means. Some of you do anyway. It's Friday Progress Update time. A post where I ramble a little and that's it.

From now on, instead of making you go read my public posts elsewhere, I'll just put in on here behind a spoiler. Hooray!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
Hey, folks!

It's Friday again. You know what that means. Some of you do anyway. It's Friday Progress Update time. A post where I ramble a little and that's it.

From now on, instead of making you go read my public posts elsewhere, I'll just put in on here behind a spoiler. Hooray!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After reading your patreon post that I hope we can Have be Dom with Beth But Sub to you.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
This game is pretty unplayable without a walkthrough mod so whos going to step up and make a new one now that Sancho is dead. Please anybody it's a fucking necessity.
I have played through it without a walkthrough mod and thoroughly enjoyed it, but then I am an exceptionally amazing person.

• Haha
Reactions: gam2000

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
same. i dont use patreon so i like supporting devs on steam

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes