4.10 star(s) 52 Votes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I'm going to romance Miko so Beth isn't getting her hands on her at all if I can help it and if Miko does have to be punished my MC is going to do it not Beth.
So you don't want to see the little Miko getting punished the BDSM way, what do you expect from her, she's just an annoying pretty girl next door who will bore you to death once you will have explored her cavities!

Reactions: Ms.LunarDelight

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
So you don't want to see the little Miko getting punished the BDSM way, what do you expect from her, she's just an annoying pretty girl next door who will bore you to death once you will have explored her cavities!
Miko is the Maid not the Neighbor. I don't care about seeing her getting punished the BDSM way since I'm going with the romance path so I'm not interested in that. Beth will be the one getting punished in my game anyway, she is a bitch and deserves it anyway.

Reactions: WastedTalent

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
It is nice to play a game like this where you actually have a good relationship with your "father". Though the MC will obviously end up cucking him at least its not going to be out of spite or hatred the way so many of these games go.

Love Hannah can't wait for more of her.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Probably gentrification. Or, a dev building their skills and asset library, but I'm going with extreme gentrification.

BTW, I just want to know what that is in the neighbor's yard. Looks like sci-fi newspaper boxes, which is plain ridiculous.
Let's not go with extreme gentrification please :)

Reasons:
1. Expanded asset library indeed.
2. I got a new computer since I did the first front-of-the-house scene, more ram/vram and can work more easily with large scenes.
3. When I was going to do 0.2.2 and realized I needed more street, houses etc I was in trouble. Because in that earlier scene there's pretty much nothing to work with. Turn the camera sideways and there's naught but a void.
4. I'm not saying it's great now but it looks better (to me) than the first version.

That "it looks different ..." thought was just my little joke at the very obvious refurbishing of the area. Of course, the -best- thing to do would be to remake the earlier scenes too. But that would take up significant time that I want to use to advance the story and get closer to some xxx-rated content. Thus, the discrepancy will have to stay a meme for now.

Those sci-fi newspaper boxes (what!) are just garbage bins for the environmentally minded. Really a resource meant for run-down part of town rather than a nice neighborhood. But you work with what you have. Didn't think anyone would pay them any attention :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021

Reasons:
2. I got a new computer since I did the first front-of-the-house scene, more ram/vram and can work more easily with large scenes.
3. When I was going to do 0.2.2 and realized I needed more street, houses etc I was in trouble. Because in that earlier scene there's pretty much nothing to work with. Turn the camera sideways and there's naught but a void.
4. I'm not saying it's great now but it looks better (to me) than the first version.

That "it looks different ..." thought was just my little joke at the very obvious refurbishing of the area. Of course, the -best- thing to do would be to remake the earlier scenes too. But that would take up significant time that I want to use to advance the story and get closer to some xxx-rated content. Thus, the discrepancy will have to stay a meme for now.

Those sci-fi newspaper boxes (what!) are just garbage bins for the environmentally minded. Really a resource meant for run-down part of town rather than a nice neighborhood. But you work with what you have. Didn't think anyone would pay them any attention :)

I kinda figured about the bins, but they looked so different than the ones next to the MC. :ROFLMAO:

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Thank you for the explanation. The renders do look great.

Would it not be prudent to update the earlier images then for earlier updates with the new "look". For new players at least?

Reasons:

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Thank you for the explanation. The renders do look great.

Would it not be prudent to update the earlier images then for earlier updates with the new "look". For new players at least?
They should be updated. And hopefully I will get around to that. BUT. It's roughly 100 renders and in a 3d environment you can't just "change the background". I have to load the old files one by one (Daz3d load times is no joke), save the characters only, load up the new environment, import the characters to it, move them around to where they should be, fix lighting and so on. That *100 isn't done in a couple of hours. I'd say it would take me minimum a week, possibly two.

At the some time, I can hear the angry crowd outside my window, armed with torches and pitchforks, screaming for ass and boobs (.. and more story!) :)

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
In the android port, the dialog text is all off the bottom of the screen.
I don't think I've seen anyone post an android port for the latest version (0.2.3).

Unfortunately, I have no android phone/anything else to test on and really no knowledge on how to make a decent android version. So unless the guys who make android ports do one, there probably won't be one. Maybe there's some section of the forums where requests like that can be made?

armonvargett

Dec 22, 2018
I don't think I've seen anyone post an android port for the latest version (0.2.3).

Unfortunately, I have no android phone/anything else to test on and really no knowledge on how to make a decent android version. So unless the guys who make android ports do one, there probably won't be one. Maybe there's some section of the forums where requests like that can be made?
There's the unofficial port by Blackeye here: https://f95zone.to/threads/maid-to-please-v0-2-3-tutbork.106832/post-7478432

That's the one with text off the bottom of the screen.

Reactions: ciopataca

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
4.10 star(s) 52 Votes