• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Maiden of Milk Side Story: Clarabelle [v15.0.0] [KyraVisualNovels]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Sep 26, 2018
MoM Side Story.jpg

Overview:
You are at the bar and you see a cute girl who you think you've seen before? She seems troubled, why don't you go talk to her?
Have fun getting to know her over the weeks as something seems to change in her body. (This game will focus on breast expansion and ass expansion)
The game is brand new so it is fairly short and barebones, but will be fleshed out as time goes on and with your support!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-07
Release Date: 2024-02-29
Developer: KyraVisualNovels -
Censored: No
Version: 15.0.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

MoM Side Story.jpg l3pctg.jpg Zwa52B.png 9pZslA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
The lack of future tags does make you wonder where this is going. A few extra screenshots would help also.

Is this supposed to be a side-story to this one?
I don't know mate, it seems like we have to make the right choices so they keep talking? I don't know, they are having a talk and I literally didn't know what to choose so I didn't pay much attention. I was at a lost so I started skipping and after some choices I got to the start menu. I'll try it at a latter update.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
So it's quite short with only one background and a 2d character with two or three expressions.
But the writing is good, but the problem now is to guess where this is gonna go !!
If i remember Clarabelle was the name of a cow in a story or movie :ROFLMAO:
So that girl is growing strong healthy and her tits are growing too, i guess that soon she will contibute to the daily milk production.
This makes me think about the aunt's milking farm in Summertime saga, will she wear a cow outfit :love:

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Breast expansion and lactation down the road wouldn't hurt, I mean if you're going to give her a cows name...

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Maybe dumb question, BUT, Would not Week 2, be a part of Week 3's Download now ?

OR, Do you still need to download both and Combine ?

EDIT:

Downloads for Week 2, take you to Download Week 3 . :oops:

Perhaps 'someone' should "Fix" the OP's information ? :unsure:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote