Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Maids and Maidens [v0.11.0] [Raybae Games] InGame Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [AdanGC Mods]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OniiChan69

May 19, 2019
View attachment 2991819
Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes. Also now includes my first cheat mod.
Updated: 2023-10-08
Game/Creator: Maids and Maidens / Raybae Games - - - - F95zone
Modder: AdanGC Mods
Mod Version: 0.10.0
Game Version: 0.10.0
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Android Port with my wt & cheat mod by Jeevant Download: here (need update to v. 0.10.0)

View attachment 907621 View attachment 907622 View attachment 907623 View attachment 907638 View attachment 907625 View attachment 907626 View attachment 1049964 View attachment 1585887 View attachment 1585889
Walkthrough not availiable. There seem to be given outcomes for specific choices, but there is no actual walkthrough that I can access in the game. Here are the steps I took:
1. Downloaded the mod
2. Unzipped it.
3. Moved the game file to the main Maids and Maidens file.
4. Agreed to replace duplicate files.

CyBeRd0g

May 13, 2018
I just downloaded the game (v0.11) and started playing it from the very beginning. Since I wanted a WT to make it easier, I kinda updated AdanGC's mod v0.10 to work with 0.11, so I don't have to wait. The new 0.11 variables were added and the dialog choices that affect the love points for Chapter 11 were marked, the rest of the mod was left intact. It seems some minor fixes were made for the dialogs in chapters 1 through 10, but I just left old AdanGC's version of the text to save some time. :oops:
Here's to my totally unofficial and untested version if you care to try it.

Edit: updated due to a fix in the very end of Chapter 10, which should end with "And return home.", and then Chapter 11 starts.

Last edited:

dustbeen43

Feb 19, 2023
I just downloaded the game (v0.11) and started playing it from the very beginning. Since I wanted a WT to make it easier, I kinda updated AdanGC's mod v0.10 to work with 0.11, so I don't have to wait. The new 0.11 variables were added and the dialog choices that affect the love points for Chapter 11 were marked, the rest of the mod was left intact. It seems some minor fixes were made for the dialogs in chapters 1 through 10, but I just left old AdanGC's version of the text to save some time. :oops:
Thanks for you work and sharing it with us mate.

Badkarmakid

Sep 22, 2019
Don't know much about coding/modding Ren'py games, but when I tried to use your mod it skipped from the ending of v0.10, going to sleep after the strip club day 34, to a short scene with the Mother of the Family and Imani then it skipped to the scene with Laura and the pregnancy test then gave me the end of content screen for v0.11. I don't think that's right at all lol since the changelog for this update says it adds "1500+" new renders and I saw about 20 . I was able to uninstall the mod however and my save didn't break so that's a plus I guess. Thanks for your attempt, but I think I'll wait for an official update or just play without a WT mod for now.

Update: After playing without the mod for a bit these scenes do happen in that order normally which feels a bit weird but that's not on you. There was however a short text conversation with Yumi that was entirely skipped over. It happens After you lie down in bed but before it goes to the scene with the Mother and Imani.

Last edited:

CyBeRd0g

May 13, 2018
Don't know much about coding/modding Ren'py games, but when I tried to use your mod it skipped from the ending of v0.10, going to sleep after the strip club day 34, to a short scene with the Mother of the Family and Imani then it skipped to the scene with Laura and the pregnancy test then gave me the end of content screen for v0.11. I don't think that's right at all lol since the changelog for this update says it adds "1500+" new renders and I saw about 20 . I was able to uninstall the mod however and my save didn't break so that's a plus I guess. Thanks for your attempt, but I think I'll wait for an official update or just play without a WT mod for now.

Update: After playing without the mod for a bit these scenes do happen in that order normally which feels a bit weird but that's not on you. There was however a short text conversation with Yumi that was entirely skipped over. It happens After you lie down in bed but before it goes to the scene with the Mother and Imani.
Could you please upload your save at the end of 0.10 and publish a link here? I really want to help, but I've only played chapter 1 so far. I would know what's going on and could test it and fix it. So far I can see that while I only updated Chapter 11 and kept Chapter 10 as is from mod v0.10, the ending of Chapter 10 changed as well, and that's what causes the problem. I will fix it real quick and update my previous post real soon. Please test it again.
Upd: Fixed Chapter 10 to continue to Chapter 11 instead of skipping to the end. Sorry about the trouble, and thanks for the bug report. Still can't test it 'cause I got no save file for the end of chapter 10.

Last edited:

Badkarmakid

Sep 22, 2019
Could you please upload your save at the end of 0.10 and publish a link here? I really want to help, but I've only played chapter 1 so far. I would know what's going on and could test it and fix it. So far I can see that while I only updated Chapter 11 and kept Chapter 10 as is from mod v0.10, the ending of Chapter 10 changed as well, and that's what causes the problem. I will fix it real quick and update my previous post real soon. Please test it again.
Upd: Fixed Chapter 10 to continue to Chapter 11 instead of skipping to the end. Sorry about the trouble, and thanks for the bug report. Still can't test it 'cause I got no save file for the end of chapter 10.
Sure my save file from just before the end of v.10 is and I'll download the updated version and test it now. FYI I did scan my save before uploading with Malwarebytes and will include that just for your peace of mind.

Update: Just CTRL'd through the update real fast with the new version and everything is working as advertised. Choices are highlighted and point changes are displayed. Also no more early end of content bug or missing dialogues i.e. the Yumi conversation that I mentioned in my previous post. Good work!

Last edited:
Reactions: CyBeRd0g

CyBeRd0g

May 13, 2018
Sure I've attached my save file from just before the end of v.10 and will download the updated version and test it now. FYI I did scan my save before uploading with Malwarebytes and will include that just for your peace of mind.

Update: Just CTRL'd through the update real fast with the new version and everything is working as advertised. Choices are highlighted and point changes are displayed. Also no more early end of content bug or missing dialogues i.e. the Yumi conversation that I mentioned in my previous post. Good work!
Thanks for the help and let's hope the rest works as well. Also could you upload your save file to some file hosting service like Mega or Pixeldrain? I meant specifically upload it and post the link here, not attach the file to your post. I hope it's not too much trouble. I mean I still MIGHT need the save file in case some other problem comes up :rolleyes:

Badkarmakid

Sep 22, 2019
Thanks for the help and let's hope the rest works as well. Also could you upload your save file to some file hosting service like Mega or Pixeldrain? I meant specifically upload it and post the link here, not attach the file to your post. I hope it's not too much trouble. I mean I still MIGHT need the save file in case some other problem comes up :rolleyes:
Done and done. You're welcome for the help, thank you for updating the mod in Adan's absence.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: CyBeRd0g

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
so the mod works fine without the save from Badkarmakid now or we stillneed the save?

CyBeRd0g

May 13, 2018
so the mod works fine without the save from Badkarmakid now or we stillneed the save?
The save was only needed to test that the mod works correctly with Chapter 11, without having to play Chapters 1 to 10 first. I've never played the game before, so naturally I didn't have such a save file.
As for the mod, Badkarmakid tested the update only for Chapter 11, so the rest of the Chapters are still untested. I mean it should work, but you never know :cool:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes