raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
patreon cover.jpg

Overview:
In Maids and Maidens, you play as a young, successful executive of a Tech company. You've had plenty of one-night-stands and casual flings in the past but never really had a serious relationship. Now that you just bought your dream house, and your dream promotion is just around the corner, you can finally focus on your love life. There will be a number of options for you to pursue, but you're not the kind of person to be satisfied with just one, are you?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-10-08
Release Date: 2023-10-05
Developer: Raybae Games - - - - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.10.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -

Android (v0.9.0): - -

Extras:
Walkthrough Mod* - Signatures - Gallery Unlock*

Cvoky thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

m15.png l41.png as8.png cd1.png m53.png 919219_m110.png md6.jpg 919220_ts8.png 919221_l18.png c45.jpg jf8.jpg d91.jpg d13.png j44.png

Last edited by a moderator:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Not really into the char models and it seems there's a lot of games planned for the future. Nevertheless, hope you have success

Reactions: Urk and Franchise

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Not really into the char models and it seems there's a lot of games planned for the future. Nevertheless, hope you have success
So dev is saying there will be 2 other games and he is thinking about 4th? So i guess we are never seeing this one completed :p ?
As I said in the last line, I'm only focusing on this one right now. Those are just story ideas I have in mind. I'm not going to start working on them without finishing this one.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
"harem, pregnancy, lactation, breastfeeding, FFM, FFFM, handjob, anal sex, male domination, female domination, and more."

Does this "much more" happen to have something in my signature?
MMF, or those three nasty letters.
If not, I will definitely test it.

"Guys, I just asked a question, I'm not saying it is to be put or not, right?
I’m in favor of the developer putting whatever he wants in his game, without pressure from people,
whether I like it or not,
that's my problem, isn't it? "

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
"harem, pregnancy, lactation, breastfeeding, FFM, FFFM, handjob, anal sex, male domination, female domination, and more."

Does this "much more" happen to have something in my signature?
MMF, or those three nasty letters.
If not, I will definitely test it.

"Guys, I just asked a question, I'm not saying it is to be put or not, right?
I’m in favor of the developer putting whatever he wants in his game, without pressure from people,
whether I like it or not,
that's my problem, isn't it? "
No sharing, incest, ntr planned

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
I'm not going to start working on them without finishing this one.
Oh good, that makes me feel better since when dev have few projects started at the same time probability of him finishing even one i nonexistent :)
So mentioning "other" games might actualy scare people out of your patreon because of that reason.

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Oh good, that makes me feel better since when dev have few projects started at the same time probability of him finishing even one i nonexistent :)
So mentioning "other" games might actualy scare people out of your patreon because of that reason.
I get where you're coming from. I just thought I would put my ideas out there so people know I'm serious about AVN development, and not just doing it as a casual time-pass. I can assure you I'm not even touching those until this one is at its final stages

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
I thought you want games without sharing? I'm confused now
Maybe he misunderstood? From what you wrote i understand is as you are not sharing your girls with other males but you will be stealing them from others?

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I think you misunderstood. My game will have NO sharing and NO NTR.

I'm not totally against incest. But I feel incest has been overdone in AVN's to the point of being cliche. If I can bring incest to my story in a unique and logical way, then I will. Otherwise NO.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I think you misunderstood. My game will have NO sharing and NO NTR.

I'm not totally against incest. But I feel incest has been overdone in AVN's to the point of being cliche. If I can bring incest to my story in a unique and logical way, then I will. Otherwise NO.
Sorry, this translator sucks,
he said he would have this tag,
I'm in again, downloading again.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Maids and Maidens [v0.1] [Raybae Games] - Original Size: 972 MB

Download Win,Linux (77MB)
: - -
Download Mac (62MB): - -

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes