Ren'Py Mainly need tips, advice whatever.

EmperorOfLust

Mar 14, 2020
Alright, Extreme Noob Developer here plus it is my first time creating something with little to no experience in anything except dialogue creation. And honestly, I am currently at a standstill on wanting to either give up or never go through with my ideal plan. Or continue with the ideal plan and get criticized because there's no visual art and it's all dialogue because I can't comprehend it all. Any advice or what the fuck ever would be a great help because I don't want to give up this idea because of the potential that it has but I also feel like it's never gonna go anywhere because of my lack of experience in almost everything except dialogue creation.

Prototype description of the New Project to give a teaser:

Eternal Trainer

As the Clone Wars are coming towards an end, and the ultimate threat of this new Sith Lord has grown even larger, many questions about what is going to happen. Yet a new face has appeared, who is a newer threat than this undetectable Sith, in the attempts of the Jedi to find out who both these people begin the conquest of the new threat in becoming the new trainer over the Galaxy.

Apr 24, 2020
I'm rather skeptical that you are making a Star Wars game and is somehow unable to find any artwork for a prototype. I recommend that you look through some of the other games on here and see how they got by with a limited amount of artwork.

It's difficult to really help you out as you're only giving a plot summary and not explaining any technical details.