RPGM None 魔法少女マジカルブレスティ[Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You]

fiction0162

Mar 7, 2019
Vòng tròn
Untitled4.png Untitled3.png Untitled2.png Không có tiêu đề1.png
◆Tóm tắt◆
 Bàn tay độc ác của một kẻ xâm lược không xác định từ thế giới khác đang tiếp cận Thành phố Kagu!! Các
 sinh vật ma thuật bí ẩn Nyuuru được huấn luyện Đó là Chigusa Ayase, một cô gái bí mật theo học tại Học viện Komiya danh tiếng, người được chọn trở thành một cô gái phép thuật chiến đấu bằng cách chuyển đổi sức mạnh mong muốn của mình thành sức mạnh ma thuật...!... Nhưng ngay cả cô ấy cũng vậy. bản thân cô ấy không được nhận điều chỉnh
 ... Khi bản chất thực sự của mong muốn ẩn được tiết lộ, số phần của cô bắt đầu trở về nên hậu tệ.

Dần dần, ý tưởng về sự trong trắng của cô trở nên mó và các mối quan hệ của cô thay đổi...
 Thay vào đó, mong muốn được công nhận và cảm giác giác giác giác giác tự do tăng dần trong cô và niềm vui của một người phụ nữ. ...
 Liệu chiến thắng và hy vọng đang chờ cô trong tương lai hay tàn phá và hủy diệt...!?

Câu chuyện về một cô gái phép thuật chăm sóc chỉ bộc lộ bản thân mỗi ngày và đôi khi chiến đấu chống lại lũ quái vật như cô nhớ lại, bắt đầu...!!

◆ Tình hình ◆
 Nhân vật nữ chính phải che giấu tính chất thực sự của mình và bộc lộ bản thân để đảm bảo "sức mạnh ma thuật" để sử dụng trong trận chiến sau này. Cô ấy
 trình bày bản thân bằng cách giả đuôi rối ở trường, hiển thị trên các chương trình kỹ thuật liên tục, sử dụng tài khoản bí mật, vv
 Đầu tiên, cô cố gắng vượt qua bản thân, kiếm thu để tránh thất bại nhưng lại thu hút ánh nhìn sâu sắc của người khác giới. Khi tôi đang tắm, tâm trạng của tôi thay đổi...
Dlsite:
Megaup:
Password: otomi-games.com

Last edited:

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
I did some cheap google translation of most of the images (didn't do the memory titles, cause google translate didn't properly pick up on them, because of the text color, and I don't think they are worth the time to manually translate), but at least the menu pictures should be translated, so it seems to be somewhat playable with programs like textractor or similar.
Mostly did it for myself, cause I don't wanna wait to play this game. Judging from the last game and how much content this dev usually makes, it's probably gonna take a while, unless someone can blitz it with Ai or something :')

tl;dr I translated most of the pictures, but this is no whole MTL or the raw game, so you still need to get the raw game from somewhere

Seregawar

Jul 1, 2019
I did some cheap google translation of most of the images (didn't do the memory titles, cause google translate didn't properly pick up on them, because of the text color, and I don't think they are worth the time to manually translate), but at least the menu pictures should be translated, so it seems to be somewhat playable with programs like textractor or similar.
Mostly did it for myself, cause I don't wanna wait to play this game. Judging from the last game and how much content this dev usually makes, it's probably gonna take a while, unless someone can blitz it with Ai or something :')

tl;dr I translated most of the pictures, but this is no whole MTL or the raw game, so you still need to get the raw game from somewhere
I would be glad if you would download the full version of the game on mega. And then I come across some dubious resources

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
I would be glad if you would download the full version of the game on mega. And then I come across some dubious resources
Well, I kinda really like this dev, so I really hope that people actually buy their product, so they make more games. That's why I only shared the pictures that can't be translated by textractor or similar. I'd be a hypocrit to say that no one should pirate the game, but I feel like this dev actually deserves the money compared to many of the ones that just throws out low value trash for the same price :p

Fidda

Oct 2, 2020
Well, I kinda really like this dev, so I really hope that people actually buy their product, so they make more games. That's why I only shared the pictures that can't be translated by textractor or similar. I'd be a hypocrit to say that no one should pirate the game, but I feel like this dev actually deserves the money compared to many of the ones that just throws out low value trash for the same price :p
I really liked their previous game. How would you rate this one compared to Grace in labyrinth town?

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
I really liked their previous game. How would you rate this one compared to Grace in labyrinth town?
I think that, if you enjoyed the content of Grace of the Labyrinth Town then you'll most likely enjoy this one as well.

The h-content is pretty similar, slow corruption and all, but that's precisely why I like this dev + the game is also pretty funny at times :p

I haven't reached the after game yet, aka when everyone starts impregnating the heroine, but so far there's a similarly big amount of scenes like in the last game, but with reused CG here and there ofc.

The combat is also more fun (though if you're just in it for the hentai, they added basically a super easy mode that makes it trivial), but I like tactics games, so that's probably a bit biased.

All in all, I think it was definitely worth the wait, and I already look forward to more games from them.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
RJ01099098-RAW
- - - -