Java Make a game like "Azur Lane"

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
Hi all,

I have an idea to make a game like Azur Lane/Kantai Collection.
Instead of using Planes/Ships.
I want to create a game with like Azur Lane but with Cars as the main topic.

I want to make it a game where you can play on the pc & mobile. First I would like to focus on PC part.
And later I can always add it on mobile. Yea it will be a "online game."

I don't have any coding/drawing skills.
So if someone would like to write the codes and make the arts for me. That would be lovely.
I will make a patreon later on so if people that wants to support "us". They can do it.
And I will make a Discord group so we can talk/chat, so we can discuss the idea's with each other.

I don't mind about paying. Feel free to PM me for more info.
This has been on my mind for a long time.
And I want to get a group that would also help me make this game.

Chris

Kinderalpha

Pleb
Donor
Dec 2, 2019
You may find the recruitment forum helpful for finding people.

I like your idea, but I'm too busy to help you out with what you're trying to achieve. Hopefully you can find someone interested in the project to help you out. I'd recommend using Unity for your project, instead of Java. It's a lot easier to port between platforms and it has a networking library for online play.

You're definitely gonna need some investment money though. I can't imagine many programmers are going to want revenue share on a project like this, especially if they're doing all the heavy lifting. I could be wrong, but I personally wouldn't pickup this project without being payed in development. You're also going to need money for renting server space and networking. Then you'll need more money for art commissions. If you don't have the money, I guess your best bet is to post rev share on the recruitment forum and see if anyone bites.

Good luck!

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
You may find the recruitment forum helpful for finding people.

I like your idea, but I'm too busy to help you out with what you're trying to achieve. Hopefully you can find someone interested in the project to help you out. I'd recommend using Unity for your project, instead of Java. It's a lot easier to port between platforms and it has a networking library for online play.

You're definitely gonna need some investment money though. I can't imagine many programmers are going to want revenue share on a project like this, especially if they're doing all the heavy lifting. I could be wrong, but I personally wouldn't pickup this project without being payed in development. You're also going to need money for renting server space and networking. Then you'll need more money for art commissions. If you don't have the money, I guess your best bet is to post rev share on the recruitment forum and see if anyone bites.

Good luck!
Thanks for your reply.
I will try my best.