[R>Artist 2D] [R>Programmer] [R>Writer] Paid Make a game like "Azur Lane"

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
Hi all,

I have an idea to make a game like Azur Lane/Kantai Collection.
Instead of using Planes/Ships.
I want to create a game with like Azur Lane but with Cars as the main topic.

I want to make it a game where you can play on the pc & mobile. First I would like to focus on PC part.
And later I can always add it on mobile. Yea it will be a "online game."

I don't have any coding/drawing skills.
So if someone would like to write the codes and make the arts for me. That would be lovely.
I will make a patreon later on so if people that wants to support "us". They can do it.
And I will make a Discord group so we can talk/chat, so we can discuss the idea's with each other.

I don't mind about paying. Feel free to PM me for more info.
This has been on my mind for a long time.
And I want to get a group that would also help me make this game.

Chris

Monito

Aug 30, 2017
Hello there

Still looking for artist?

I'll leave some of my work if interested:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MothManlet

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
Hello there

Still looking for artist?

I'll leave some of my work if interested:

Yea I do need some artist for drawing.
If you like it, DM me your discord name.
I will add you.

ixora140

Jul 23, 2020
My name is Hanh and I'm a professional game illustration.
I have 6 year experience in game industries (SFW and NSFW) and have been working for many projects ( Rage of Bahamut, Identity V, Ayakashi aka あやかし百鬼夜行...etc)

Please contact me : R_Aartist@yahoo.com or discord Hanh#2033

J.T.V.

Aug 2, 2020
Hi, I'm interested!
Programmer for over 15Y (+10Y Lead) primary Web & Prototyping. Studied Game Development over a decade ago and currently bored as hell! If you can live with a seasoned developer with little game-dev exp. but a whole lot of cross-platform experience in web(js/ts,node,php,sql,...) python, c/c++, unity&vr and some other exotic stuff - I'm your man.

Reactions: chriskris

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
Hi, I'm interested!
Programmer for over 15Y (+10Y Lead) primary Web & Prototyping. Studied Game Development over a decade ago and currently bored as hell! If you can live with a seasoned developer with little game-dev exp. but a whole lot of cross-platform experience in web(js/ts,node,php,sql,...) python, c/c++, unity&vr and some other exotic stuff - I'm your man.
Ooh nice, you have Discord?
So I can tell you a little bit more about my idea.

Strbrvsky

Apr 26, 2019
Am I late to the parties? Hey, I'm an Artist mostly NFSW and about 2 years freelancing and 2 years or corporate machine and still counting. My office work is Coloring Artist for Adult manga directly from Japan, I'm more versatile artist, I did have my own art style but I could follow just fine different kind of art style.
Anyway, I'm definitely interest in your project and wanted to be part of it if. However, as I already said, I'm still employed so I would like to join as part-timer or backup artist, I'm free on weekend and every night if I'm not too exhausted from work.

Here's my Discord: SSKA#4057

if you're looking for full-time and complete commitment, it's fine if you reject me, no pressure and understandable. But you have my support if you made this project be come true and release it.

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
Am I late to the parties? Hey, I'm an Artist mostly NFSW and about 2 years freelancing and 2 years or corporate machine and still counting. My office work is Coloring Artist for Adult manga directly from Japan, I'm more versatile artist, I did have my own art style but I could follow just fine different kind of art style.
Anyway, I'm definitely interest in your project and wanted to be part of it if. However, as I already said, I'm still employed so I would like to join as part-timer or backup artist, I'm free on weekend and every night if I'm not too exhausted from work.

Here's my Discord: SSKA#4057

if you're looking for full-time and complete commitment, it's fine if you reject me, no pressure and understandable. But you have my support if you made this project be come true and release it.
Hi, I just send you a friend request on Discord.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Sounds interesting. Did you make your patreon yet? Btw, I should warn you that patreon is in a bit of trouble after losing a major lawsuit. Consider a backup plan.

Ms Gavane

Nov 6, 2017
Not sure if you're still looking, but hit me up if you are still looking for a developer, or if your dev wants a sounding board for break fix and such.
Jaitim#4278

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
Sounds interesting. Did you make your patreon yet? Btw, I should warn you that patreon is in a bit of trouble after losing a major lawsuit. Consider a backup plan.
Nope I didn't. I tried using crowdfunding. But w/o any picture or demo. No one wants to support me.

Not sure if you're still looking, but hit me up if you are still looking for a developer, or if your dev wants a sounding board for break fix and such.
Jaitim#4278
Sure, I will add you later this night.

I'm a beginner artist. If u wish to talk . Add me on discord - CrazyDreamer#1516
Sure, I will add you later this night.

Reactions: DineshakR

neofunk

Jan 31, 2020
Not to shit on your dreams, because we all have them, but making a gacha game is almost certainly out of the realm of possibility at this level. Even if it is paid, the sheer amount of work, time, and money needed to create one of these types of games (and have it be successful against numerous big-name competitors) is enormous. Even ignoring things like server expense, you're talking about developing an engine from the ground up capable of online multiplayer functions, a complex "gacha" system, events, quests/dailies, AI, etc. It's not in the realm of possibility for most people here and even for studios with money (hundreds of thousands to millions) to spend it can be a risk.

I wish you the best of luck, but without real investors and some serious talent, this is likely not going to work. You're much better off starting with something small and easy, like a minigame (think bejeweled, memory games, pinball, etc.). You can see how it goes, learn from it, gain experience, and then maybe you'll be ready to try something slightly larger. Not a gacha though.

Reactions: underthemoon

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
Not to shit on your dreams, because we all have them, but making a gacha game is almost certainly out of the realm of possibility at this level. Even if it is paid, the sheer amount of work, time, and money needed to create one of these types of games (and have it be successful against numerous big-name competitors) is enormous. Even ignoring things like server expense, you're talking about developing an engine from the ground up capable of online multiplayer functions, a complex "gacha" system, events, quests/dailies, AI, etc. It's not in the realm of possibility for most people here and even for studios with money (hundreds of thousands to millions) to spend it can be a risk.

I wish you the best of luck, but without real investors and some serious talent, this is likely not going to work. You're much better off starting with something small and easy, like a minigame (think bejeweled, memory games, pinball, etc.). You can see how it goes, learn from it, gain experience, and then maybe you'll be ready to try something slightly larger. Not a gacha though.
Thanks for your advise.

MonorG

Aug 21, 2021
Hi there i am a spine and live2d animator, and I am currently making gameplay animations for the characters in the upcoming gacha game Project Ceris (Shihoya) , and future CG animator in live2D for them as well, if you be interested in getting some animations for your game from someone that is experienced feel free to send me a dm on discord! Monor#9321