RPGM - Completed - Make It Home [Final] [Zelp]

1. 4.00 star(s)

amasha

This game is a peace of art in some way. You seeing this story from a perspective of a slightly drunk and pretty stupid girl trying to come back from the bar to her house. Although, everything will turn out not to be the way you expecting.

When I was playing this game, I expected it to be a difficult game with everyone trying to brutally attack and rape this beautiful girl, but the game turns out to be much more realistic, with everyone leaving you be once you say "no". It changed, however, when I came into the slums.

I was immediately surrounded with a homeless men, expecting worse, but they just said "Fuck you", and one of them was preparing to "use" his sleeping friend. I was relieved, feeling myself being in safety, when one of them suddenly started to act strangely. He climbed up the wall to the nearest house and screamed on me from the top of the roof: "Go out with me!", and when I declined, he said "Fuck!", climbed back down and left.

Since then, game has lost it's realistics. I met a man on the lake shore who fucked her, cum outside, and they started dating. Should I mention that a woman should never be the first to approach a man she likes? It's not realistic at all! Although it is worth noting that then, the game justified itself and returned to real life: I met a lesbian, after which the heroine decided to change her lifestyle and became a tractorist.

In general, this game is quite short and will make your forehead turn red from constant facepalms, but it have a good drawing with a minimum of tense situations, which will allow you to relax properly.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

xarakiri_

a very short game. I didn't like the fact that after each sex scene I have to go all the way again. yes, this is solved by a save at a certain moment, but damn, it could have been done differently.

Positive:

good drawing, the author has prospects. although I would fix those big balls at the type
  3. 1.00 star(s)

unlockseven

the premise is your dring much and you can go you home but this is boring all finals son game over, only walk say yes to the npc and ready h scene and no obtent any scene, only walk and your house is short and not worth it your time.