DarkWolf2055

The House of Bonks
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
8e503a71969c424ba629d1aa3b30419b.jpg

Overview:
In “Make Me Wet” you can move along a story line and at the same time move and act freely within the game world. The characters have individual lickings and attributes which are set dynamically every time you start a new game. This will make every play through a little bit different. You can find out these things by doing dialogs, reading their diaries or by checking out their online profile – more things will surely follow. I’m using sounds in this game which in my opinion is one of the most underrated elements in most games with adult content. The start - At the start of the game you move into an apartment that you are sharing with your roommate “Rebecca”.
The aim of the game is to develop a relationship to her, win her trust and make her lust rise – with all the consequences… You can raise her lust by touching her body in different situations and raise the relation to her by doing things or saying the right words. To make this easier you can find out what she likes by browsing the net for her online profile or hacking her computer to read her diary.
Updated: 2018-July-14
Developer/Publisher: femfac
Censorship: No
Version: 0.04 Extra Edition
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win: - -
MAC: - -

0_0_3_menu_web.jpg 0_0_3_comp_3_web.jpg 0_0_3_comp_2_web.jpg 0_0_3_comp_1_web.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Its decent..ish. Theres not really any content, you masssage her and see some stiff nipples. Though I can see this game becoming popular after more content has been added, though the author needs to work a bit on his poses, the models are stiff and awkward to look at, more like a barbie sitting down than anything that resembles a human posture.

Reactions: namilab and xd4z3dx

Stay Frosty

Jul 17, 2017
This seems very interesting. I'll be keeping an eye on this game. Looking forward to more content.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
this looks like that maidfever game with the design.
that was my exact thought. the maidfever games has not been updated since Jan 25, so maybe he has switched over his design. maybe the whole robot thing was too mind-control-y for patreon or maybe he just switched because he had few patrons.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
There's something unattractive about the face. Like, normally oversized eyes can look good, but here it just seems strange. Are they too high up? Anyway, the game might be good, haven't tried.

adamant44

Jun 12, 2017
see many here are accustomed to perfect cutely faces..... the face of normal, but the eyes are very dilated.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
When I tried to run this game I get multiple security hits... First Windows 10 Defender throws a red flag concerning the executable... Followed by a red flag thrown by Norton Security... So, two strikes your out... I haven't seen Defender throw a red flag in a very long time, so getting double whammy, means this game is a No Go for me... Sorry...

kashem2

Sep 21, 2017
that was my exact thought. the maidfever games has not been updated since Jan 25, so maybe he has switched over his design. maybe the whole robot thing was too mind-control-y for patreon or maybe he just switched because he had few patrons.
Not sure why the other game was abandoned or if this creator is the same one as maidfever but it makes me a bit skeptical about this game regardless.

Marquesse

Jun 11, 2017
"0.01" ...why should we download something with that number? Seriously... why the hell can't they F.I.N.I.S.H. the games first and THEN release them? What this side has become is: downloading ten 0.0.0.0.0.1 versions and play each for ten minutes and that's it. Finished... -.-