Daz Make-Up

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
Hello!
I've started dabbling with daz recently, but I've run into an issue with make-up: when I apply it, girls look like clown at best, and cheap whores at worst. Or is it the other way around? xD

Anyway, I was wondering what is your prefered method to get a good make-up applied without it looking "over the top".
Diffuse map, shaders, edit of the face texture, something else?

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
I usually try to apply as little as possible and using relatively natural colours. Basically leaving 90% of the base make-up alone. I like to use LIE make-up (which is basically a layered image on top of the skin texture) because you can make it more transparent if it is too much and it is easily removeable if you want to change it out in your story at some point.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
I usually try to apply as little as possible and using relatively natural colours. Basically leaving 90% of the base make-up alone. I like to use LIE make-up (which is basically a layered image on top of the skin texture) because you can make it more transparent if it is too much and it is easily removeable if you want to change it out in your story at some point.
Try a different character's make up, as long as is for the same model type; Genesis 3 or Genesis 8.

This is an option I like:
https://f95zone.to/threads/cute-l-i-e-makeup-for-genesis-3-and-8-female.41960/

You can try something like this too:
https://f95zone.to/threads/essential-makeup-for-genesis-8-female.42642/

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
Thanks guys for the quick replys!
Cute-LIE looks really nice and subtle, exactly what I was looking for! :)
I'm gonna give that a try, and go from there.

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
I just tried to play around a bit with Skin Builder, and I'm sold!
It's an awesome tool for a beginner, a lot of control over the process, very easy to understand, thanks a lot for the tip Mickydoo <3

Reactions: mickydoo