Ren'Py Makeing a erotic spy/school visual novel. Have the code covered but looking for any ideas y'all might have.

PotentialHooman812_

Jul 17, 2022
It will be set in the not so distant future, 2140's or so. (Subject to change.)

The basic plot is this. (Subject to change.)

You were born into a breeding program made to create spies and diplomats. Turns out you don't have the natural gift, so you are sent off on an "easy" mission to an to neighboring country's most elite boarding school as a sleeper agent. During your time at this school will you learn to settle into the mundane, or go beyond the call of duty and take action into your own hands?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, Good or bad. Anything: Plot, missions, style choices, music, characters, etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Synx

Jul 30, 2018
What instead of him not having any natural gift, he actually excels on seducing and charming. He is send to an hostile country boarding school for the sole purpose to 'seduce' the daughters of the diplomats/politicians/other high influential characters, as a way to get close to their main targets. This way you got a good starting point where it makes sense why he is trying to hook up with every female in the school.

Missions could be focused on bugging their main targets, spying on the daughters to get 'insider' info to seduce them easier, and stuff like that.

You would still need an ending. Maybe you actually fall for one of the daughters or something, I dont know.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Missions could be focused on bugging their main targets, spying on the daughters to get 'insider' info to seduce them easier, and stuff like that.
Not necessarily, the mission can also just be to seduce them. He wouldn't be there to effectively spy, but to prepare the future, his future.
Therefore, he seduce the girls because later, when he'll be graduated, they'll open him the right gates. While men are generally the ones in position of power, it's by befriending the women that you can enter any place. Plus, if you leave good memories (aka "my god, it's was the best orgasm of my life"), you can come back years later, they'll open you the door to their room. And from there you'll be able to bug their husband's desk.

You would still need an ending. Maybe you actually fall for one of the daughters or something, I dont know.
The ending can simply be the graduation ceremony.

Seducing the girls will obviously make him encounter the parents. And if you don't limit to seduction, the parents will like him. This can be the missions, each girl have an issue, and the MC will solve it while seducing them. It need to dig in the cliché, but there's a tons of possibility, especially in spoiled girls life. The anorexic girl too self conscious regarding her body, the rebellious girl that hang out with the wrong crowd, the one that have scholar issue, the one bullied because a bit chubby, and so on.
If the MC achieve to solve their issue, their parents will fall in love with him ; "my little girl is now smiling everyday, thanks to you, MC".

So, the graduation ceremony can see every one of the most powerful family in the country congratulating him ; "you did so much for our princess, if you need something, anything, in the future, don't hesitate a single second to ask us".
He succeeded, all the doors in the country are opened to him, even the most closed ones. Right now because of the parents, and later, when the parents will be too old, because of the girls.