Making a Breast Expansion Game

Sep 26, 2018
Hello All, I'm new to the forum so I don't know if this is fitting in this forum so let me know. I'm going to bite. There is no good alow growth breast expansion game out there as of now. The new Hypnosis game is very close, but I'm not sure the next time it'll get an update.

I'm a programmer by trade so putting something together in ren'py would be very easy. I am wondering how difficult it would be to get honey select and use that for the images? Can any body point me in the right direction? Also if there are people who are generally interested in making a game like this but only arr interested in making the art or storh please let me know.

Also if you have any tips that'll be greatly appreciated

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Never announce you're going to bite, ruin the surprise and the pain. (y)

You should probably check the Development sub-forum for help.

4nchoragePingu

Sep 20, 2018
I bet milk jet and lactation combat will be great. However, I'd like to know the exact context of the game you're building.

RPG? Simulation? VN? Still honour to ya, sir.

pikachu221

Nov 11, 2018
Yo, if you tell me what Game engine you are planning on using, i might help you out. Got some Web-Dev experience, and the Basic understanding of Programming (And advanced in C#)

VNgamer095X

Oct 1, 2022
Hello All, I'm new to the forum so I don't know if this is fitting in this forum so let me know. I'm going to bite. There is no good alow growth breast expansion game out there as of now. The new Hypnosis game is very close, but I'm not sure the next time it'll get an update.

I'm a programmer by trade so putting something together in ren'py would be very easy. I am wondering how difficult it would be to get honey select and use that for the images? Can any body point me in the right direction? Also if there are people who are generally interested in making a game like this but only arr interested in making the art or storh please let me know.

Well there is White Russian for one and Time Tenshi 2 at one point

GIMM

Feb 12, 2018

Do you have a discord by any chance?