Video Making A Cumback to Early Days! [Selfish]

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
RJ243788_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The protagonist who has difficulty to interact with women because of bullying
returns to his younger time as he has wished for a long time.

He takes revenge by sexually assaulting Sera and her mother next door.

However, he is not yet satisfied...​

Updated: 18/01/2019 (first episode)
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yep (mosaic)
Language: English (subbed)
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Format: .mkv
Length: 17m & 40s
Source:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
First Episode:
- - -

SakuraCircle_Gaki_ni_Modotte_Yarinaoshi_-_01_WEB_1920x1080_Hi10P_h264_AAC_39FD3383.mkv.png

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
If it follows manga it should have more episodes , manga is actually some good 100 pages + long if i recall correctly.
Rule one of the hentai: don't expect a complete adaptation of the source. Never. Trust me, they will probably cut something or "compress" everything so much.. that you'll not understand a single thing but instead you'll see just sex after sex and barely some dialogue!

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
The 1st ep was roughly 200 pages from the total 500 of the manga so i'd expect 1 more episode.The studio doesnt make more than 2 eps afaik.

Rule one of the hentai: don't expect a complete adaptation of the source. Never. Trust me, they will probably cut something or "compress" everything so much.. that you'll not understand a single thing but instead you'll see just sex after sex and barely some dialogue!
Ye that's true they did another motion implementation from the same producer and they butchered it just to fit it in two episodes(the train one).

klimbo

Feb 25, 2019
i downloaded "VLC" web player and then i open it using that app and worked just fine, ill give you the link but idk if thats permited on this website just type on google "VLC" and download from the first web page.(sorry for my english)
VLC is the best

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Wow this particular CG-set getting an animation is a surprise.
Waiting with baited breath for episode 2 since that should actually include best girl virgin Sis. :whistle:

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou