Making a H-Game with almost no budget

RileyNails

Apr 6, 2020
Hello, guys!

I wanted to create an RPG Hentai game, using RPG Maker, but the problem is: I can't draw anything. This means I would need to gather money to pay an artist.
I thought about paying an artist for initial illustrations and with these opening a Patreon. Unfortunately, I can't open a kickstarter because I don't live in the US anymore.

Do you guys have any suggestions?

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Take screenshots or recordings on Skyrim. Mod the crap out of it to make it look like any setting or theme you like. Nexusmods has stuff from anime to sci-fi themes and Loverslab has everything you need to lewdify the game specifically SexLab. There are plenty of games here that does this.

Assuming of course you already own the game if not then since you're already on a piracy site anyway why not pay your friendly neighborhood Fitgirl a visit

RileyNails

Apr 6, 2020
Thank you for the suggestions, but I wanted to created a game with 2D illustrations. I think 3D illustrations/videos wouldn't mix well with an old school style RPG game.

• Angry
Reactions: Losersriot

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
You could try using something like Koikatsu to create 3D images "2D Style".

Other than that your only other option aside from working with an artist is learning to draw yourself.

• Angry
Reactions: Losersriot