[R>Artist 2D] Paid Making a [NSFW] Game, looking to commision an an artist [Info inside]

c74

Oct 8, 2017
Hello there,

Quick tldr; of the game:
You play a young male character, the son of a widowed King, who has recently remarried. Due to a suspicious illness, your father has passed away and now your (step) mother sits on the throne, who, of course tries her best to suppress you in all ways she can. Your goal is to turn things around and take back your throne.

I look to commission an upper body avatar, and one or two sfw/nsfw scenes.
If I like the art, I would love to strive for a more long term collaboration.

Please either write me here or send me a message with your rates and portfolio. Alternatively if you would want to collaborate on a revenue split, that is fine too.

Looking for:
2D Artist?

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share/ Paid?

Preferred method of contact:
Via comment or message here, going to make a discord later today though, which I will add

c74

Oct 8, 2017
Medieval but some fantasy settings such as low level magic, monsters, that sort of stuff

hurdy-gurdy

Jul 3, 2022
Hello! I have experience in drawing sprites for visual novels, and in creating full illustrations (both sfw and nsf)
my discord id is Ghiro#2349 feel free to contact me there, I can show you some samples of my work and send you my tos.
have a nice day!

NevanNox

Jul 31, 2018
Hello there! Are you still looking for 2D artist? I'm happy to help you out on your project! Contact me for additional samples on Discord
Úlfrskáld#0259

bunloveless

Jun 26, 2022
I'm interested, my works are mostly pixel art. if you're okay with it we could work together. We could go for a commission basis since it looks like you still don't have a prototype? If it works out and became a long term, we do a revenue share. Here are some of my best works. You can also check out the game I'm currently working on

Btw, it looks like you've forgotten the discord account.