[R>Programmer] Unpaid Making a Prototype for a Game

PatTraX

Oct 16, 2021
Project:
The Rising of a Succubus (WORKING TITLE) will be an adult, action-adventure game with SNES era, retro-style graphics and anime-style art used in CGs and animations

Developer:
My name is PatTraX but you can also call me Patrick or Paddy. Discord handle is PatTraX#2006

Looking for:
At this point in time, my project is in the very early planning stages, but I want to get the ball rolling on a Prototype. Something that’s simple but functions to showcase the core gameplay loop. I want it to feature:
  • A playable character that moves, kicks, casts spells, etc.
  • Three HUD bars that display Aura, Mana, and Health.
  • Three different monster types that can be killed and briefly ‘interacted’ with
I’m talking about very light work; I would even recommend using base assets if need be. Sex will be a core part of this gameplay loop and therefore the prototype but for the sake of simplicity, I wouldn’t ask for anything animated.

Employment Type:
At this point, I am not confident in my financial situation to offer money for compensation for the time being, but I do have a Patreon page in the works and would love you to stick around for when the project moves forward into proper development when I will be able to, hopefully, offer compensation.

Work Commitment:
Again, for the time being, this is relatively short-term work as I am only asking for a prototype but if things go well, I will be asking you to come on full term to work on the full project.

Preferred Method of Contact:
Please don’t hesitate to contact me through my discord, I have it on all the time. Just be sure to let me know you came from here.

I think that’s about hit. Again, this will be my first ever time doing things like this, so I hope to get some feedback on even this part of the process. Thank you for reading and I hope you are interested.