• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

[R>Programmer] Unpaid Making a Prototype for a Game

PatTraX

Oct 16, 2021
Project:
The Rising of a Succubus (WORKING TITLE) will be an adult, action-adventure game with SNES era, retro-style graphics and anime-style art used in CGs and animations

Developer:
My name is PatTraX but you can also call me Patrick or Paddy. Discord handle is PatTraX#2006

Looking for:
At this point in time, my project is in the very early planning stages, but I want to get the ball rolling on a Prototype. Something that’s simple but functions to showcase the core gameplay loop. I want it to feature:
  • A playable character that moves, kicks, casts spells, etc.
  • Three HUD bars that display Aura, Mana, and Health.
  • Three different monster types that can be killed and briefly ‘interacted’ with
I’m talking about very light work; I would even recommend using base assets if need be. Sex will be a core part of this gameplay loop and therefore the prototype but for the sake of simplicity, I wouldn’t ask for anything animated.

Employment Type:
At this point, I am not confident in my financial situation to offer money for compensation for the time being, but I do have a Patreon page in the works and would love you to stick around for when the project moves forward into proper development when I will be able to, hopefully, offer compensation.

Work Commitment:
Again, for the time being, this is relatively short-term work as I am only asking for a prototype but if things go well, I will be asking you to come on full term to work on the full project.

Preferred Method of Contact:
Please don’t hesitate to contact me through my discord, I have it on all the time. Just be sure to let me know you came from here.

I think that’s about hit. Again, this will be my first ever time doing things like this, so I hope to get some feedback on even this part of the process. Thank you for reading and I hope you are interested.