Making a RPG Maker game w/ Bestiality + Transformation, help me brainstorm some ideas!

Papa_Ernie

Mar 30, 2019
Hi everyone,

I've been dabbling with Daz3D and RPGMaker for some time now and feel I can come up with something that has potential (in the long-term at least).

- Included fetishes : bestiality, pet play, animal transformation, pregnancy, voyeurism.
- Preferred female body types : mature, voluptuous.
- The game would definitely focus on the sex content more than on a given story. No kingdom to save or anything like that. Quests would serve to obtain ingredients for transformation potions and other things that can unlock sex scenes with the game's female NPCs.
- Game area would be relatively small and focus on a single community and it's surrounding area (rather start small I guess).
- Some characters (all female) I had in mind are :
  • A farmer. You could work for her (crop growing mechanics and breed special breeds of animals), kind of like in Peasant's Quest.
  • Shop owner. She would kind of double as an alchemist that can make TF potions and a seller of sexy goods (animal costumes, dildos, ...). She would be a big beast fan but keep this to herself mostly. Most of the corruption you can achieve in the other NPCs would be in large part thanks to her help (potions, costumes, advice).
  • Mayoress. A stuck up bitch with plenty of repressed sexual desires. She's always making life difficult for the shop owner and threatens to shut her down because she has reason to believe she is corrupting the community. With some help from the player, she will finally see she's not much different from those she considers immoral. Cat TF and PetPlay planned for her.
  • Melody (lady in my first post's screenshots). A recent divorcee who now lives alone. Surely a pet dog could help keep her spirits up in these hard times? I can see her engaging in some PetPlay (costumes) and eventually making use of potions to enable herself to get knocked up by her dog.
RedPillBlues just suggested the MC could TF into animals himself. I think this is good as it would make him the instigator of a lot of stuff instead of just a spectator. I think this ability could also take the form of "warging" (like in GoT) into existing animals and pets.

Please send me your ideas and suggestions - I might very well include some of them!

Last edited:

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
A good writer/developer should be able to come up with his/her own creative ideas... You have not listed anything other then a few minor fetishes to include, but nothing of any real substance that would lend folks to helping you shape the all encompassing concept and over all design ideas...

Without enough information, it's almost as though you are asking the members to do all the work for you... If you are going to be truly successful, you need to be able to flesh out most of the ideas up front... Or at least have a basic outline of your project written down and began to flesh it out... If all you have is a few very basic ideas in your head, and no real game plan, then personally I'm unsure what inspiration your hoping for?

This isn't the first time I've seen this type of post, basically taking a shot in the dark and hoping the members will be your muse... You need to have the drive and inspiration to get the ball rolling using your own creative drive before others can help keep your inspiration alive... Otherwise your doomed to either never get the ball actually rolling, or you'll end up relying too much on the inspiration of others rather then yourself, and the product will suffer and possibly fail in the end...

I don't want to burst your bubble, but I also want you to think about what your basically asking... Your asking for others to do all the initial story boarding and idea crafting for you...

Zip

Last edited:
Reactions: Papa_Ernie

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hi everyone,

I've been dabbling with Daz3D and RPGMaker for some time now and feel I can come up with something that has potential (in the long-term at least).

The fetishes I'd be including for sure are bestiality, pet play, animal transformation and voyeurism.
The ladies in the game would tend to be mature and voluptuous.

The world and story are shaping up in my head right now but please submit your ideas - I might very well include a few!
I notice that you have one of the default male characters as the player, so is the player going to be the focus of the transformation or the women? The thought a game where the player transforms into different beasts, both fantasy and not, to bed women is basically an untapped market.

Papa_Ernie

Mar 30, 2019
A good writer/developer should be able to come up with his/her own creative ideas... You have not listed anything other then a few minor fetishes to include, but nothing of any real substance that would lend folks to helping you shape the all encompassing concept and over all design ideas...
Haha, ouch. I was just quickly reaching out to the community to see if this would ever be something somebody other than me would want to play. I have plenty of ideas of my own but I have to admit I'm afraid they might be too "out there" for most people's tastes and also I find they don't always stick well together as a whole. That's where I think people could help, mainly by helping me organize my crazy, random thoughts. Now that I see I have an audience, I'll definitely be throwing some ideas your way as they come.
For the moment I don't have much but I will share what I think will stick.
I've updated my first post with some more info, thank you for your post!

Last edited:

Papa_Ernie

Mar 30, 2019
I notice that you have one of the default male characters as the player, so is the player going to be the focus of the transformation or the women? The thought a game where the player transforms into different beasts, both fantasy and not, to bed women is basically an untapped market.
That's a great idea. It's something you sometimes see (Peasant Quest's werewolf + red riding hood).
I can see how the player character might not be comfortable approaching certain women as himself (several possible reasons) but might be able to get some action after transforming into an animal of their liking.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Haha, ouch. I was just quickly reaching out to the community to see if this would ever be something somebody other than me would want to play. I have plenty of ideas of my own but I have to admit I'm afraid they might be too "out there" for most people's tastes and also I find they don't always stick well together as a whole. That's where I think people could help, mainly by helping me organize my crazy, random thoughts. Now that I see I have an audience, I'll definitely be throwing some ideas your way as they come.
For the moment I don't have much but I will share what I think will stick.
I've updated my first post with some more info, thank you for your post!
Honestly, every fetish imaginable has been included in some way, shape, and/or form already in these things... Some are highly risque, and some are borderline or maybe even fully illegal... Thank goodness we rarely see the illegal ones popup on this site, as they tend to be summarily removed when they do rear their ugly heads...

But, I would not worry so much about if it would or would not be something others would want to play... There are always some folks who will end up wanting to play/read your VN/Game, depending if you put in the effort, and develop the skill/s, to master it in the right way... And more importantly, would you yourself want to read/play it... If you can't have fun doing it, then what is the point... Right?

I would first recommend writing down or voice recording all your ideas for later reviewing (this is a basic stratagem that most book authors and story writers do and it works well)... Work out a basic story outline (if your unsure what an outline really is there are lots of examples out there to look over)... You don't need to flesh out all the minute details up front, but you do want to layout a basic game plan from beginning to end... And don't worry too much, as you can change things as you need to... Develop to your inner muse... If you are not fully passionate about the creative side of development, and have to rely too much on outside ideas, then it is a real possibility that it will not work out in the end, or the product may end up suffering over time... Is that guaranteed to happen? No, but it happens more often then it doesn't... You see it in this industry all the time..

Also, if your only motivation is money, then you might as well give up now... Your primary motivation should be the creative process and getting it done... If you do well over time, you may see a monetary return at some point... There are no guarantees, especially with a donation based system, so do not let it be your primary motivation...

I wish you the best of luck,

Zip

Papa_Ernie

Mar 30, 2019
Hows the game coming along?
The game itself hasn't moved along at all to be honest.
I've gotten back to doing some renders recently though and I'm real happy with how much I've learnt.
Bought plenty of 3D assets that will be useful for the kind of content I mentioned earlier.
Since you've probably already read the list of fetishes I'm in to and hopefully share some of them, here are some pics that I've made recently.
I was experimenting with a cartoon look for the renders but I'm not sure if I should use it. What do you think?
Anything you'd like to see in such a game zartus ?

Last edited:

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
i guess this game won't happen. not too sad about it, because dispte bestiality not a single of my personal likings is met ;)
come on... it is no bestiality when the human partner is turned into an animal ... haha.
OK.... but i only respond to this thread because i wanted to ask for the cartoon filter. that looks interesting. how was it done?