Ren'Py Making a Yandere visual novel what would you like to see?

Sep 22, 2021
I understand this is going to be a niche and not very popular game, but i figured i should ask for those of you who might be interested. what would you want out of a game like this?

Reactions: Anon263

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
It would be nice for a change having a yandere that understands how obsessive she can be, like she gets crazy but if you can calm her down she realizes that she went too far. What we would call a reasonable yandere.

For the rest I just don't know what to say, it kinda depends if it's focused on 1 yandere girl or there are multiple ones, if the game is gonna play a lot into jealously... for example if there are multiple ones I would think the femdom route would be the way to go, while if there is only one yandere I would expect it to focus mostly on the relationship and the obsessive side of it.

Reactions: DuniX
Sep 22, 2021
It would be nice for a change having a yandere that understands how obsessive she can be, like she gets crazy but if you can calm her down she realizes that she went too far. What we would call a reasonable yandere.

For the rest I just don't know what to say, it kinda depends if it's focused on 1 yandere girl or there are multiple ones, if the game is gonna play a lot into jealously... for example if there are multiple ones I would think the femdom route would be the way to go, while if there is only one yandere I would expect it to focus mostly on the relationship and the obsessive side of it.
Good idea, i do like when Yandere can be reasonable i'll see what i can do.

It will be focused on surviving a kidnapping from 1 Yandere, with a focus on you making the right choices to avoid reaching a bad end. i'm pretty new to renpy but i hope to have 8 real endings + "dead ends"

Reactions: DuniX