Making an ADULT GAME!!!

WizKey317

Jun 18, 2019
I will be diving into the adult gaming industry and creating my very own, i have 11 females you can have sexual encounters with after building a connection with them, three male characters alongside those females only one of the males will be the MC im still working on preview renders ill be posting the images on my patreon of the characters once i finish each of them. heres the link to my page. I currently have 3 images already and will be working throughout the night to post 3 more.

Last edited:
Reactions: HorribleUsername

WizKey317

Jun 18, 2019
Also before i go i made a twerking aniblock using my own created pose and meipes stero love and glute and breast control bundle if anyone would like to have it ill upload it it to this thread so you can download it, youll have to have both meipes and glute and breast control to get the animation to work how i did. im attaching a rar file you can preview in case youre unsure how it looks.
View attachment Twerking.rar View attachment Twerking.rar

Last edited:

WizKey317

Jun 18, 2019
sounds like youve been writing programming for a while, i just recently started a year ago and picked it up rather quickly.

D

Deleted member 2864846

Oh, no, quite the opposite. Sorry if that wasn't clear. I don't know how to use the programming and rendering tools to create a VN, but I'm a fairly experienced fiction writer and worldbuilder. I'd love to write a VN with someone who knows the programming side of things.

WizKey317

Jun 18, 2019
Oh, no, quite the opposite. Sorry if that wasn't clear. I don't know how to use the programming and rendering tools to create a VN, but I'm a fairly experienced fiction writer and worldbuilder. I'd love to write a VN with someone who knows the programming side of things.
okay well in that case if i do get stuck on the story i would appreciate your help and would gladly accomodate you for the time and help i havent ever been a known story writer i can get started but after so long i go blank.

D

Deleted member 2864846

okay well in that case if i do get stuck on the story i would appreciate your help and would gladly accomodate you for the time and help i havent ever been a known story writer i can get started but after so long i go blank.
More than happy to help, just say the word. I've also worked as a copy editor before, so if you need a proofread I can help with that as well.

WizKey317

Jun 18, 2019
FINALLY! got my new rig so I no longer have to put my game on hold and can really get into the mix of the animations part and coding part using Unreal Engine to make it. Wanna make it to where you fully control the protagonist with a choice system helping you build relationships with now 13 female companions. Below this post ill be uploading all new renders of the chars.
Enjoy Everyone.