VN Ren'Py Making Mana [v1.1 Free] [GoldenGob]

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
hahahaha the MC saves an orc, takes him to his house and he ends up having sex with the MC's girlfriends... because yes, without further ado, it's a fuckfest where the girls will have sex without any sense, it's not like NTR anymore The MC doesn't "get jealous" but clearly you're going to see the girls have sex with other guys so if it's not your thing it's better to skip this.

AlexN7

Sep 2, 2020
Lips here MakingMana1_1F-1.1F-pc\game\images\Icons Files: GoldenGobLogoSquareAlpha
if you move the file to another directory, the game will show an error, so you will understand the place where this sprite is used. Then just drop the lips back into the default folder and press rollback in the game. The lips will be in the top left corner

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I'm down for good NTR, and down for good vanilla or swinging where the MC gets something other than losing his women for (insert low effort plot device for "new guy has bigger pp than MC" trope). It comes across as a somewhat copypasta netrorase cuckold-ish story. Thats more the issue I have. No ill will to dev, but this one is unimaginative.

As some have said, this isn't swinging, as MC gets zero benefit out of it whatsoever, but I'm aware that "swinging" is being used as a placeholder tag for netorase for now, so it is what it is.

Humiliation tag might be a appropriate tag given the context that MC is made to give access to his women to a "superior orc" with the context giving the vibes of NTR even if he's not totally having them COMPLETELY taken away.