4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
As far as I can see, the Mega-download lmik for PC/Linux is also the Mac-version.
Nope. Got it from MEGA and that file is a standard PC distribution deploying the Win and Linux runtimes (only).

Godsend

Jul 18, 2017
Writing as I'm playing:
- FIrst, love the renders and the mature situation.
- Sometimes it can be really hard to follow what's going on because of how quickly and suddenly it cuts to new scenes.
- I think it should be more obvious when the character is thinking and when they're speaking out loud.
- I've had to leave Google translate open on my other monitor because of how often I don't understand the Spanish... this would be a lot easier if there was more context but like I said, things cut very quickly and it's sometimes difficult to realize that the MC or others may be talking to themselves.
- Add in some filler renders. For example, when you send the video, have it be more obvious that she actually watched the video instead of her just immediately being furious. I didn't know who she was yet, so I genuinely didn't know if that was his wife or not. It gets resolved quickly, you find out who she is, I just don't like finding out who someone is after they've had their bit because I don't know how important this character may be or how emotionally invested in them I should be.
- Add a background for the text box. Reading white text on a white scene is difficult and unneccesary. WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY.
- I learned that "carajo" means "fuck." But I had to go to my other monitor and type it in to figure that out, because, again, I don't speak Spanish and the scene didn't give enough context to let me just figure out what the word is supposed to be, it could have been anything.
- MC goes to make a call, she tells him not to get up too fast, then informs him she already called and lifts her hair up. I feel like I'm completely missing something here.
- "Abuela" means "grandma." Again, not enough context for me to understand that on my own without a translation.
- The plates being the central focal point of the render, yet be clipping through the table in such a massive way, is extremely odd. Everything else so far seems to be just fine with minor clipping. But seriously, the table is eating that plate.
- There's a lot of missing punctuation. "You got yourself a Mr. Swazey mija?" and "You got yourself a Mr. Swazey, Mija?" are two different sentences.
- for reals though, the daughter is gorgeous.
- The pacing and transitions seem to be getting better.

Alright, finished this update.
Liked it alot, really looking forward to hear the rest of the story.
As far as extremely early-in-development games go, this is 8/10.

Feb 18, 2018
Very nice. Your renders are your strongest suit. I like the story too even though we have seen this kind of story before. Looking forward to seeing where you take this game in the future. Good Luck.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I keep seeing patches and maods for different games, how do you download them and how do you activate them?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
what is king and prince?
Simply a dialogue choice. Pick the one you feel works best for you, or them, or the situation, really. Mayhaps Kvitravn will chance it down the line, but for now, it isn't tracked and won't impact other scenes.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
i dont get the difference between the king and prince thing?
It has to do with how you want the tone of your responses to be. King is kind or more stoic and Prince is more open and emotional, but neither is better nor correct, it's just a different response. Others have said there aren't any variables attached to them so right now it doesn't affect anything, but that doesn't mean in the next update that might not change.

Last edited:
Reactions: D9074

Hannezo

Aug 2, 2020
I like the game... but the english is kinda ruining it, especially for a story/emotional heavy game. If i don´t understand what is going on, it is a shame. Maybe consider getting someone to help, otherwise keep up the great work.
I can see that you put a lot of effort and care into this game and i would hate for something like the language keeping it from being great.

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Yeah I was wondering the same thing.
The description is extremely vague and we can't see the MC in any of the screenshots and there is no milf tag...
Wife cheats on the MC, the MC and his daughter leaves to live with his sister. The incest refers to the MCs developing relationship with his daughter(who's trying to replace her mother/MC's ex wife) and his sister(whom he already have some history with) . It's a good game I hope this clears things up for you.

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Thanks!
wish they could've mentioned that in the overview or used the dad-daughter tag.
Sorry, not into dads and especially not dad-daughter cuz it reminds me of that Austrian guy...
You're welcome.
Personally I think it's a good game, if you not into the dad-daughter stuff then this probably isn't for you as it might not be avoidable(too early to tell tho) , although I think there will be more focus on the brother sister relationship based on the overview and the banner but of course I could be wrong. So far I'd say there's been an equal amount of focus on both.

Reactions: pron2021

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
whays the difference between the two paths
The answer to your question has been provided multiple times over the last couple posts: there are no paths. Your choice simply reflects how you want Alvaro to react in that very situation. It has no further consequence on any of the following scenes. It simply allows you to flavour him to a certain extend: do you envision him being more regal and serious, someone to lean on to, or do you see him being more playful and emotional, holding people up. Hope this helps.

Thanks!
wish they could've mentioned that in the overview or used the dad-daughter tag.
Sorry, not into dads and especially not dad-daughter cuz it reminds me of that Austrian guy...
I agree with your first point. There is no such tag however. Alvaro makes for a sexy dad though:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kvitravn Dev

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Does the compressed version contain both episode 1 and 2?
Yes. The episodes are basically the game's chapters and not separate installments (as in downloads). Quality of the compression should be fine too, as Kvitravn delivers very high quality renders which can easily be shrunk down without most people spotting a difference (see). Have fun!

Reactions: FlyinginTime

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
Yes. The episodes are basically the game's chapters and not separate installments (as in downloads). Quality of the compression should be fine too, as Kvitravn delivers very high quality renders which can easily be shrunk down without most people spotting a difference (see). Have fun!
Thank you

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes