[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
Maybe because it's develop by only few people. But at least isn't a patreon game so you can be sure that they will release the game.
If i remember it correctly, Makura Cover Soft is a single dev h-game creator, which explains a lot of things regarding production time.

Reactions: megamanx06

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Update as of 31/07:
He added some event CGs to the Game Page. His main focus right now is to draw CGs and revise some maps.
He strives to deliver a new Demo until the end of september.

So yeah, we are kinda in the endgame now, boys.
Where is that game page with the event CGs?
All the links I have he last updated in 2021.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Anybody knows where we are at with this one?
Wasn't a new demo supposed to come out soon?
I really like the rival party system, havent seen something like that yet, though it reminds me a bit of Leane 2
Any estimate on the release?

Reactions: Onbunga and CobraPL

O_Conceito

Dec 12, 2019
Anybody knows where we are at with this one?
Wasn't a new demo supposed to come out soon?
I really like the rival party system, havent seen something like that yet, though it reminds me a bit of Leane 2
Any estimate on the release?
i think its supposed to be released by the end of the month

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Ah damn.
Good to know ig. Im in a crisis right now, all new works Im having an eye on release September, October, or later. -.-

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
I don't think anyone here knows the exact release date of the demo according to the devs right? And before anyone asks: No, i don't know it either.

Mar 9, 2018
I don't think anyone here knows the exact release date of the demo according to the devs right? And before anyone asks: No, i don't know it either.
He said and i quote: "I want to deliver a demo version until the end of September." (9月末を目途に体験版を公開したいと考えております .) I dunno why there's so much confusion right now. There is still no release date. I think the game will release earliest this christmas but prob next year.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
He said and i quote: "I want to deliver a demo version until the end of September." (9月末を目途に体験版を公開したいと考えております .) I dunno why there's so much confusion right now. There is still no release date. I think the game will release earliest this christmas but prob next year.
He did say the last demo would be September. I was just being an ass. :V Not sure if anyone else was.

DhuumB

May 9, 2020
Exactly, just look it up at the dev's blog:

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
Just going to go out on a limb here and assume this isn't going to have an official English translation like the Leane titles, wondering if anyone might have any insight to confirm this?