[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
It seems i have somehow fixed the issue.
i went to the beach inn and everything went smoothly.
I then came back to sapphire city and everything was fine too.
i don't understand why at first i was unable to enter to the sapphire city inn after the temple prologue but as long as it worked i am fine.
Still thank you guys for your time

cmxns

Nov 5, 2020
how to open the door on the second level of the kobold fort?
there's a stone behind the door and no more cracks in the wall to blow up

Dardalion720

May 6, 2020
how to open the door on the second level of the kobold fort?
there's a stone behind the door and no more cracks in the wall to blow up
If I remember correctly, you're supposed to blow up another wall on the first floor. One at the entrance, and another shortly after (the ladder already visible leads to a dead end).

Reactions: shlanker

cmxns

Nov 5, 2020
If I remember correctly, you're supposed to blow up another wall on the first floor. One at the entrance, and another shortly after (the ladder already visible leads to a dead end).
you're right, there's another cracked wall on the first floor at N3:E6, thank you!

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
It seem I can't figure it out how to open the treasure chest in the witch's trials room? The one that keep moving away from you.
I'm pretty sure you had to use the Time Switch or slow scroll in previous versions to stop it, I think.
I wonder if something changed with new versions.
Also, I remember this dungeon being longer, like 10 floors, with a boss at the end as well (or maybe that one was a different dungeon with similar challenges?)
Untitled.jpg

nvm, now I remember the right solution, and the rest of the challenges were after you opened this chest.

Jun 19, 2018
It seem I can't figure it out how to open the treasure chest in the witch's trials room? The one that keep moving away from you.
I'm pretty sure you had to use the Time Switch or slow scroll in previous versions to stop it, I think.
I wonder if something changed with new versions.
Also, I remember this dungeon being longer, like 10 floors, with a boss at the end as well (or maybe that one was a different dungeon with similar challenges?)
View attachment 3752071

nvm, now I remember the right solution, and the rest of the challenges were after you opened this chest.
From what I can tell, there is only one extra floor after the chest in the current demo.

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
Another funny thing. You can soflock yourself in the Ice Lake map if you bring two wooden platforms with you. But it seem that saving "in the air" and closing and opening the game again will allow you to fall so you can return to the game.
There is an ice dragon later on, it seem, that I have yet to fight, so maybe there is a teleport you can unlock after you beat it.
Untitled.jpg

Dardalion720

May 6, 2020
Another funny thing. You can soflock yourself in the Ice Lake map if you bring two wooden platforms with you. But it seem that saving "in the air" and closing and opening the game again will allow you to fall so you can return to the game.
There is an ice dragon later on, it seem, that I have yet to fight, so maybe there is a teleport you can unlock after you beat it.
View attachment 3755379
You can jump too. The platform won't activate and you'll fall

Reactions: knuthamsun

f95_user

Dec 2, 2017
View attachment 3755379
For kind of situation possible even with one platform in tweaked version was added shift key which when pressed will make the bridges to not appear.

Reactions: knuthamsun

PedroEsco

Jan 15, 2022
Is there a way to follow a quest line??

For example, it tells you to lay a flower on the old dudes wifes grave.. is there a way for me to follow a long with something?

I havent played this game in a while, but i just couldnt figure out most quests at the time lol

Dardalion720

May 6, 2020
Is there a way to follow a quest line??

For example, it tells you to lay a flower on the old dudes wifes grave.. is there a way for me to follow a long with something?

I havent played this game in a while, but i just couldnt figure out most quests at the time lol
I'm not sure I understand, do you mean something like a mark on the map to indicate where you are supposed to go?
In this case, there is none. This game, outside of its H part, is mostly about exploration, so it wouldn't make sense to include a "Michelin guide" in the game. You are meant to explore and find things at your own pace.
And it goes well with the NTR part of the game, similar to Leane 2, it's because it takes time to explore and find things (or beat your enemy) that there is a risk of being NTRed.

If you are completely stuck you can still ask here. The grave is in the cemetery north of the "main" city, it's not far but I can't remember which grave it is (I think it's the middle one in the back row)

If you just want a reminder of the quests you've taken there is an option in the menu (right click, right column, second from bottom)

Reactions: PedroEsco

quick cast

May 13, 2018
If you are completely stuck you can still ask here. The grave is in the cemetery north of the "main" city, it's not far but I can't remember which grave it is (I think it's the middle one in the back row)
In the translated version its the only grave with the name translated when interacting with it. And you need to bring the poison status removing flowers and use one when on top of the grave, that took longer for me to get than finding the grave.

Jun 19, 2018
In the translated version its the only grave with the name translated when interacting with it. And you need to bring the poison status removing flowers and use one when on top of the grave, that took longer for me to get than finding the grave.
Any flower works. Purple (poison removing) or yellow (I think it was some kind of mental condition removal) both work.

jojo12342

Feb 12, 2018
So i played for more then 2 hours and i got no scene yet. I let the bull get one girl but all i see is the message that she got captured and no scene. Also max and the fat guy that is in my group dont do anything to the heroines.
Am i missing something in the new version 2.11?

Also can someone explain the definition here with the "demo". Do we have all the eccess to all the scenes or is it locked behind the full game?

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
For bull specifically you need to go to his hideout after a few days in order to see the scene, they don't pop up automatically