[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
There is no way. Kirikiroid2 stopped updating a long time ago, and many new games using other plug-ins cannot run.
joiplay is responsible for simulating games based on the RPG Maker engine.
If you really want to run it on your phone, you can only use some Windows virtual machines.
I really tried playing it using Kirikiroid2 it's just it Freeze when I played it after 4mins
I just saved it & open again repeatedly xD
Also it won't Freeze when I only want to Watch all the CGs in the Gallery
Though I already deleted that Game Months Ago
Or do you want me to show you the Proof?
I have to Redownload it Again though
I also tried alot of VN's using Kirikiroid2 but Alot of VN's works or don't work
VN's including the RAW ones that I can't even read but only for the H Scenes

Last edited:

Mana Renard

Aug 5, 2020
I really tried playing it using Kirikiroid2 it's just it Freeze when I played it after 4mins
I just saved it & open again repeatedly xD
Also it won't Freeze when I only want to Watch all the CGs in the Gallery
Though I already deleted that Game Months Ago
Or do you want me to show you the Proof?
I have to Redownload it Again though
I also tried alot of VN's using Kirikiroid2 but Alot of VN's works or don't work
VN's including the RAW ones that I can't even read but only for the H Scenes
I know and have tried them all.
Currently, the best way to play these games is to use a virtual machine with a Wine kernel to simulate the Windows environment.
However, the running efficiency is too low and the configuration requirements are also high. Unfortunately, there is no choice at present.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
I used the thread's search function to find the answer, but I don't understand the posts telling me what to do with the Silver Key.

They talk about going to use the "Last Option" of the "Warehouse" on the "Map" in the "First City". To find a secret entrance to the sewers.

Does that mean the Item Vault on the map in Sapphire City? I hit all the options while I'm there and nothing happens. Or the Warehouse inside the Item Vault? I click all the options and nothing. I click all over the screen in both interfaces and I don't get some secret entrance.

Is it referring to something else? Was this changed in an update? The English in these posts isn't the best and are from before the full fan-translation, so their terminology is inconsistent with what I'm seeing in-game. Both of those combined is confusing.

Last edited:

segij

Jun 28, 2020
I used the thread's search function to find the answer, but I don't understand the posts telling me what to do with the Silver Key.

They talk about going to use the "Last Option" of the "Warehouse" on the "Map" in the "First City". To find a secret entrance to the sewers.

Does that mean the Item Vault on the map in Sapphire City? I hit all the options while I'm there and nothing happens. Or the Warehouse inside the Item Vault? I click all the options and nothing. I click all over the screen in both interfaces and I don't get some secret entrance.

Is it referring to something else? Was this changed in an update? The English in these posts isn't the best and are from before the full fan-translation, so their terminology is inconsistent with what I'm seeing in-game. Both of those combined is confusing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

reaver34

Sep 23, 2018
Is there any approximation of a release date?

I really dig the heroes of might and magic: for honor and blood vibe the game has but i cant speak moonrunes and my browser refuse to translate makura's website :/

Butterflyfreer

Feb 15, 2020
Is there any approximation of a release date?

I really dig the heroes of might and magic: for honor and blood vibe the game has but i cant speak moonrunes and my browser refuse to translate makura's website :/
I don't think we have heard anything of substance on the date of release since February. What was meant to be the full release in May became an updated demo.

reaver34

Sep 23, 2018
I don't think we have heard anything of substance on the date of release since February. What was meant to be the full release in May became an updated demo.
oh alright, if at some point they expected to release it in may it means even if it was postponed, we're not that far off.
it makes me happy but also scare me a little, there's some mechanics that need tuning in the demo, hopefully it'll be adjusted by the time it gets released.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
I'd like to mention the problems I've had with the modded/translated demo so far.

Sylph's 2nd event with Wild Bull gives me a "String too long" error and the game crashes.

The Orc Stronghold quest is impossible if you have two magic bridges in your inventory since you can't fall down into their stronghold since its two gaps wide. But you need at least 1 to cross the water into their stronghold. So, you need to bring 1, but not 2.

EDIT: Is it a bug or intended behavior for character to lose ALL of their bonus creation stats on reclassing?

EDITEDIT: To the translator, I noticed that MakuraCoverSoft has English names listed for each of the characters on their bios on the website . Most of the ones in the current translation are correct, but apparently "Riselle" is meant to be "Lisel."

Lisel is a real name that means "God's Promise." That meaning might be related to the plot since gods are involved. So, correcting her name to Lisel might be important.

Last edited:

ChupacabraGonzales

Jun 19, 2018

That's in an older version of the game.
The warehouse sewer entrance does not exist in the latest demo, also the map layouts are different for a lot of areas.

Dardalion720

May 6, 2020
The Orc Stronghold quest is impossible if you have two magic bridges in your inventory since you can't fall down into their stronghold since its two gaps wide. But you need at least 1 to cross the water into their stronghold. So, you need to bring 1, but not 2.
Use the jump spell, the bridges won't activate and you'ill fall

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
That's in an older version of the game.
The warehouse sewer entrance does not exist in the latest demo, also the map layouts are different for a lot of areas.
Huh. Thought it was still in because Sapphire City's tavern still has a rumor about the secret entrance.

Also, I found that the modder added a press-shift solution to the magic bridge softlock I mentioned before.

Mana Renard

Aug 5, 2020
When running this game using a wine kernel emulator, I found that the running efficiency is extremely poor.
And the other kirikiroid2 will not run due to errors.
I can only wait and see if there is a compatible patch after the official release.
Screenshot_2024-09-12-00-00-12-561_com.winlator.jpg Screenshot_2024-09-12-00-00-26-652_com.winlator.jpg Screenshot_2024-09-12-00-01-09-687_com.winlator.jpg

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
does anyone know if the dev finished the game and is just doing bug fixes or is he still adding stuff to the game? because the full game was suppose to release several months ago and at the very last second he announced it will be another trial instead

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
does anyone know if the dev finished the game and is just doing bug fixes or is he still adding stuff to the game? because the full game was suppose to release several months ago and at the very last second he announced it will be another trial instead
Its probably complete, and he's just hording it to himself for gooning purposes. Bastard

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
It'll probably be released by Christmas. In 2026. 2025 if we're lucky.