Seeking Male and female rule changing

.MASHMAN.

Oct 6, 2020
Hi. Renpy Games like "twisted world" that the rule of women and men have been changed like women flirt with men and try to get in their pants. you know I hope you understand

Reactions: Melmoth99

Nekitto K

Oct 25, 2018
it's really sad that we don't have more games where the male/female role is switched, Twisted World caught my attention (and Money cuz it's a wonderful game) because of the inverted roles and the history, the comedy is great btw.

Reactions: Avid Hentai Watcher

BlueDrake1

Dec 4, 2019
Might be late but I think that you are looking for femdom games but themed in reverse rape/female dominated society. Go check femdom city MANTIS from darktoz and some of his other games. Also if you are into futas there are a couple of games like futadom world where the stereotypes male/female are often reversed.

dovah86

Aug 21, 2018
it's really sad that we don't have more games where the male/female role is switched, Twisted World caught my attention (and Money cuz it's a wonderful game) because of the inverted roles and the history, the comedy is great btw.
Do you have a link or know the dev for that Money game you mentioned?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Of similiar note there was an adult comic I once found where roles were reversed, but also in the fashion that big boob and big butt women with baby faces were considered ugly and this guy from our world finds himself there and proceeds to bang the 'ugly' girls.