Seeking Male cheating games

canan135

Apr 27, 2017
So I've been playing a bunch of games where the boyfriend or husband is cheating, like my girlfriends amnesia, nympho waifu, and sexduction and wondering of other games like that. There's a lot of games with the female cheating and ntr etc, but not many of the other way.

there

Nov 23, 2016
I personally hate that Genre but if you want such games I'd recommend nearly all the games by LOP (Lesson of Passion) and S&G (Sex and Glory). It is pretty much their go to genre which they have in nearly all their games.

je4079

Apr 8, 2018
I personally hate that Genre but if you want such games I'd recommend nearly all the games by LOP (Lesson of Passion) and S&G (Sex and Glory). It is pretty much their go to genre which they have in nearly all their games.
This is not true, the games of passion lessons are few games about adultery for women, so do not lie, well, you hate it in vain, it's cool when the hero's girl cheats and fucks with other men, ahahahahha sympathize with you

Pink Guy1.0

Jul 9, 2020
Is there any cheating similar type with dating my daughter, or taffy tale, or any cheating where the woman cheats like blackmail, or where the woman is naively?