Seeking Male MC and Submissive Muscle/Strong Female

baddog99

Oct 14, 2020
Hiya,
I'm looking for a game with a Male MC Dominating a physically or magically stronger female character(s) like Bastard Girls R. Preferably Muscle girls but anything with the power dynamic is welcome. I don't mind if its via blackmail/extorsion or "chosen one" logic.

EDIT: A dark route Holiday Island would be ideal.

Cheers.

Last edited:

aura95

Jun 8, 2020
I seen that game but reluctant to try it because brothel games usually mean Netorase... BUT I'll give it a try ;).
Thanks.
Not much of a NTR fan myself, but wasn't too bothered by this game.

There are women you can have all for yourself (as far as I've seen), but the muscle girl is not one of them.
I'd still recommend to just start the game, learn what the story and the MC's relationship with her is about and then decide if that's acceptable for you.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
There's also the sporty sister in Snow Daze.
I was gonna say most games with goblin MC probably have this, but I guess it doesn't count if MC actually manages to defeat them in combat. I think The Rise of Vruk uses mind-control though.

Possible hits, I haven't played them long enough:

Absolute Power Corruption (there's a combat instructor who can dom MC, I'm sure he can turn it around)
Kingdom of Subversion

Reactions: baddog99

baddog99

Oct 14, 2020
There's also the sporty sister in Snow Daze.
I was gonna say most games with goblin MC probably have this, but I guess it doesn't count if MC actually manages to defeat them in combat. I think The Rise of Vruk uses mind-control though.

Possible hits, I haven't played them long enough:

Absolute Power Corruption (there's a combat instructor who can dom MC, I'm sure he can turn it around)
Kingdom of Subversion
I've played "Snow Daze" great mind control game. "Absolute Power Corruption" is one of my favourite (Power Fantasy to the MAX) . "Kingdom of Subversion" is a surprise, I thought it was soft Femdom but I might give it a whirl. I'll definitely going to try The Rise of Vruk because I did enjoy (the sadly abandoned) Goblin Lord!

Thanks again.