Identify Male MC one LI cosplayer

Mar 20, 2023
I think MC lives in same apartment or maybe it was a dorm not sure if it was school related. Male MC helps a female LI with her cosplay thing which she does in her room not sure it was apartment or dorm but i think it was a small room where she also lives and sleeps. Not sure if you were some camera man but I know MC suggest she also sell the costume (i think she ships it abroad) to the one buying the pictures. I think Li was in some financial trouble. I think i remember 2 scenes but i am not 100% sure about the scenes might misremembering but I remember she has a horse cosplay with the head and all where you have to option to tell her to remove the horse head and fuck her or fuck her as is . The other scene I am not sure I think it was a stars wars twilek with lightsaber where you also fuck her. Overall one thing I am sure is MC helps cosplay girl and also suggest she sell the costume to the people who buy her pictures for a high price and one or both scenes happens while helping her. I it is most likely a renpy game.