Male or Female MC for a Monster NTR RPG Maker game

Male or Female MC

• Total voters

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
Working on a NTR/Corruption game where a party led by a heroic descendant is made to save the land, so I wondered whether players prefer a male MC that loses or one of the Female heroines that get's conquered.

So I guess it could be said. Dark Hero Party/NTRPG 2 or Treasure Hunter Mai/one of OneOne1's games

Catapo

Jun 14, 2018
It's YOUR game so what do YOU want to have?
I would be ok with any of those as long as it gets done right but if I really had to choose one in this case I would go with male.

Reactions: BNMKNB

DaClown

Sep 12, 2020
I mean you could do Male XOR Female, but you're working in a fantasty setting so why not any number of the non-binary choices available to you? Like a shapeshifter, a slime/ameboid, , or maybe they're part of , or a ?

Just some things to think about. Also, you could start with a male or female MC that gets corrupted into any of the above.

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
It's YOUR game so what do YOU want to have?
I would be ok with any of those as long as it gets done right but if I really had to choose one in this case I would go with male.
Eh, I'm more questioning out of interest since I kinda like both genders as MC's.

BTW the monster is a bipedal one, currently I'm mostly thinking about a Minotaur or something similar while I'm working on the starting maps.