Seeking Male protag games with good emphasis on the girls climaxing?

yagha22

Feb 1, 2021
Heya! Literally just joined the site yesterday, but I thought I'd dive in to ask about this.

I know this might be a tough recommendation since all developers write their sex scenes differently, but I still thought I'd give it a shot in case any games really stuck out to anyone.

Basically, I've just played through University of Problems and I loved that every sex scene gives a good amount of text to the girl cumming, with the CG even changing as she curls her toes, bends her knees, arcs her back, etc. I feel like too many games I've played before have just sort of glossed over this or, at worst, just didn't have the girl cumming at all.

So yeah, do any games come to mind that made a good effort on this front?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Heya! Literally just joined the site yesterday, but I thought I'd dive in to ask about this.

I know this might be a tough recommendation since all developers write their sex scenes differently, but I still thought I'd give it a shot in case any games really stuck out to anyone.

Basically, I've just played through University of Problems and I loved that every sex scene gives a good amount of text to the girl cumming, with the CG even changing as she curls her toes, bends her knees, arcs her back, etc. I feel like too many games I've played before have just sort of glossed over this or, at worst, just didn't have the girl cumming at all.

So yeah, do any games come to mind that made a good effort on this front?
Maybe not exactly what you're looking for, but iNSight of you is essentially about controlling the antagonist's orgasms.