Seeking Male protagonist corrupting his girls into free use sluts

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well my title somewhat sums it up. I really like games that are focused on corruption and eventually you just make the initially pure girls such whores they go around seeking it out from other guys as well. May or may not be on your command.

Games that I think fit the bill and I played:
1) Insight of you

2) Struggle with sin

3) Runaway princess (it is getting there)

4) I am totally blanking on the name of this one - it is in school, dev created pretty much 2 identical games, one in HS with regular models and one in koitatsu with girls like froppy, raven, meguming etc. Public sex life

5) Wife trainer

6) Witch trainer

7) My little angel - this one sorta fits the bill? You are a third party, so it is more disconnected.

Most of this can be classified as ntr, but is usually a very different beast from the usual netorare game. This is more focused on the corruption rather than the cheating. Male protagonist is pretty important. At the same time, it is not that hard on netorase either, because the mc is not that emotionally invested in the female mcs, so he does not get heartbroken about it. Just has fun.

Thanks for any suggestions!

EDIT: also not that interested in the game that are too much "make your own stuff" - like brothel king etc.

Koot123

May 8, 2022
small town - in the game you corrupt your whole family, and in your absence they start doing it among themselves (+ you can join them) and at the same time there is not a drop of negativity from the game, it's just fun