Seeking Male Protagonist RPGM Games Like The Sequel Series? (Preferably English And 2D).

Since We're Here. Best Sequel Game?

• Blight

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Awake

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • Colony

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Asylum

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Kludge

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • L.Depth (not exactly Sequel, but same universe to my knowledge)

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters

EstrangeNS

Aug 31, 2021
I recently completed all the games made by the Sequel creator and it's left me with an itch that needs to be scratched.
It seems 80% of translated RPGM games are FemProtag, which doesn't do it for me because I tend to get pretty immersed in the character I'm playing.

Reactions: CookieOfChaos

Wolfxazrel

Dec 31, 2021
If I don't like Dark Souls, do you think I would still like it? (I'm assuming it's an imitation because of the name, I could be wrong).
Well, probably, depends actually. If you enjoy intense story more, with horror elements in it, then yes, you'll enjoy it alot.

To put it simply, you play as an undead guy whose it race has been hunted over. There's a 'fog phenomenon' that makes human (especially men) turn into moster called Demonbeast by 'eat' their souls and sanities, but because you are an undead, its have no impact on your body nor your mind. Turn out that a thing called 'souls' can at least hold human to not turn into demonbeast. You can be the hero to try save the world or just roaming around and take girls by force, it's depends on you. (In this game you can literally kill anyone, like anyone, even your heroines)

The heroine of this game is mainly from fairy tales such as Red Hood, Fairies, Succubuss etc. Even history related like Jeanna D'Arc.

This game kinda brutal, your heroines can died anytime, anywhere. The story is also fucked up (in a good way), There's few endings, like heroines ending, good ending(?) and true ending.

The sequel itself continued from True ending of Blacksouls 1, and its way much better than the first Blacksouls (idk why is it because the climax of the story, or is it because the horror elements hit harder than the first game).

https://f95zone.to/threads/blacksouls-final-eeny-meeny-miny-moe.29512/

Reactions: CookieOfChaos