Seeking Male to female genderbend

Aug 26, 2018
Im looking for games where the male mc is or can transform into a female and gradually becomes a slut for cocks and/or becomes a bimbo. Pretty much any game like that would be appreciated but so far only game that partially fits that description is Superhuman.

If anyone has knowledge of games like this I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks.

Reactions: Futa Bitch

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
If you haven't already tried, you might want to consider the XChange series. Its composed of a trilogy, and contains similar elements to what you are looking for. Although, to my knowledge, the male MC cannot freely change to and from Female mode on his end. It is more so the case where they are initially forced into female mode through an unfortunate turn of events (of no fault of their own). But, I wouldn't want to spoil it for you any further than that. Great series overall, and there are optional routes you can partake in to further slutify the MC if you so choose to do so.

Reactions: Chumbucket4sale
Aug 26, 2018
If you haven't already tried, you might want to consider the XChange series. Its composed of a trilogy, and contains similar elements to what you are looking for. Although, to my knowledge, the male MC cannot freely change to and from Female mode on his end. It is more so the case where they are initially forced into female mode through an unfortunate turn of events (of no fault of their own). But, I wouldn't want to spoil it for you any further than that. Great series overall, and there are optional routes you can partake in to further slutify the MC if you so choose to do so.
Sounds promising, il try it out.