Seeking Male to Female Transformation or Female/Futa Domination Games

Arcchit

May 22, 2018
Hello Everyone,
I am looking for Femdom Games not HTML versions please only RPGM or Ren'Py games.
I have already played all Darktoz games. Please let me know other games

Thank You

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
Tower of Trample
Seeds of Chaos
Tales of Androgyny
Futadom World - Binding sim
FA7738 Femdom Lockdown
My Emily
Harshville
Cute Monsters and Mommy!

Roughly sorted by how much I like them. But there all worth a look if they catch your interest.

Arcchit

May 22, 2018
Tower of Trample
Seeds of Chaos
Tales of Androgyny
Futadom World - Binding sim
FA7738 Femdom Lockdown
My Emily
Harshville
Cute Monsters and Mommy!

Roughly sorted by how much I like them. But there all worth a look if they catch your interest.
Thank you. will Definitely look into them

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Interns of Ecstacy Island has male to female transformation (not voluntary), it's renpy. It's basically reading alot with pictures, wasn't really my thing. Might not be your thing either, thought I'd mention it anyway. :)

Smirenka

May 4, 2018
95% of the games on TFG.
Yeah, and every game here is a M/Dom management sim. /s

Interns of Ecstacy Island has male to female transformation (not voluntary), it's renpy. It's basically reading alot with pictures, wasn't really my thing. Might not be your thing either, thought I'd mention it anyway. :)
Another downside to the game, while fun for those who like text-based games is the fact the guy making it hasn't put any new images into the game to accommodate body shape changes in the last three or so years. I mean, it changes in the day-start optional mirror scenes, but nowhere else. Bit of an immersion bender-to-breaker that it's best to be aware of in advance.

Reactions: freedom.call

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Another downside to the game, while fun for those who like text-based games is the fact the guy making it hasn't put any new images into the game to accommodate body shape changes in the last three or so years. I mean, it changes in the day-start optional mirror scenes, but nowhere else. Bit of an immersion bender-to-breaker that it's best to be aware of in advance.
Could at least given 'me' big boobies. :D

Reactions: Smirenka

Smirenka

May 4, 2018
Could at least given 'me' big boobies. :D
You can get them! There's a little 'adjuster' wand you can steal in one of the rooms during an event that occurs when you're in the kitchens... and if you get to the doctor portion, and choose to cooperate, she'll be more than happy to help you with that! That's actually what I was complaining about. You only see any of those changes in the bathroom mirror, nowhere else ingame... oh, excepting when you get up the morning after a change night, as well.

Smirenka

May 4, 2018
I feel I should address the point I made about the development being slow... apparently the dev's actually been struggling with some serious health issues. They're pretty active on the game's thread as well, and seem pretty serious about making it better at what pace they can manage around life.