VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Maleficent: Banishment of Evil [v0.4] [Old DVD]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Eh Yo Fish

Game is okay and the renders are god. the animations got not good and the characters are all weidr in their dialogus. the story doesnt make any sense and is very hard to follow. i got headache after playing. I like the BBC so i say overall 3.4*
  2. 5.00 star(s)

max27

Great game. I actually recommend people to play it. As a big fan of Angelina Jolie, it's always great to see in these sorts of game. Great renders and humor as well. All its need a good animation here and there. Hope this game continues.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

twicejjang

Superb renders, funny scenarios, and great choices of characters (Angelina Jolie as Maleficent and Dragon Age's Morrigan). While the beginning does have a bit of a slow start, as soon as the main MC reaches Earth, things picks up reallllly quickly, maybe even a bit too quickly. There's a bit of a montage feel to the Earth segments and that's a shame because those are the best parts. Overall, this is an extremely underrated and overlooked title and I'm sad that I just discovered it. Please try the game, you won't regret it!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Pantera1320

The game has beautiful renders, interesting ideas and humor that comes across better as translation and gameplay has improved. Seeing prime Angelina Jolie becoming more naughty over time is great. Where else can you get Maleficent and Morrigan in an adult game? Really hope this one gets completed.
    Edit: Fuck it got cancelled. Dev has a new Lara Croft game that's pretty good so far but I will miss this one.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

jeffbezos123

Great game, great models and very nice renders. Hope more content is on the way, quality is good.
    Maybe in the future, the beginning exposition could flow better/faster, but for a 0.3 all is good.
    Personally I really like the protagonist's tattoos, can't find them often enough in games.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

dregon87

MC looks amazing (thanks to the developer for the normal proportions of the body) also loves her tattoos, good quality renders, sex scenes look very hot. The plot is a little out of my taste since I like something more close to realism, but after a few minutes of the game you can forget about the mystical beginning, the cruption happens too little faster than I would like, but on the other hand she is 300 years old (I do not remember the exact number , played a few weeks ago) and during this time she experienced a lot, not enough content for me, but this is only v0.2. I look forward to the next updates.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Cataphract 007

10 adopted children of Angelina Jolie out of 10.

Pros:
    Smokin hot female MC, 3D-model is VERY similar to the real Angelina Jolie;
    Top notch renders;
    Good plot,
    Lots of funny jokes;
    Did i mention Angelina Jolie? Ah, already 2 times:p

Cons:
    Not enough content, but this is still version 0,2. I hope to see more content in future, especially BDSM. And yeah, I like her tattoos!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

triumvirate

This game is great. The models are great. The rendering is great. There's an interesting story and the sexy bits make sense in it. The updates are huge. The story is probably a bit too linear, but you have choices as to what sexual content you want to see. Myself I play it for the lesbian content and there's a satisfying amount of it. Love it.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Xydal

Very cool and promising game. I enjoyed playing it a lot

Pros:
    + Magnificent MC and NPCs. Dita in her short dress is really awesome (y)
    + Rendering quality is amazing
    + Scenes are rather simple, but stylish and spacious. Lighting and poses are very natural.
    + Text is well written. Trolling of femactivists is absolutely hilarious. (y)@Old DVD please consider adding more such moments in the future releases

Cons:

- To my taste MC's corruption goes unrealistically/too much fast. Why make all tattoo posible at once? Wouldn't it be more interesting/teasing doing it steadily, visually marking corruption process? The same about sex with neighbor, deepthroating scene is sexy as hell, but doing it at first date?

Anyway I wish good luck to @Old DVD with the development. I definitively looking forward for future game releases and intriguing game story.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

PHSummoner

Pretty good game with nice renders (I'm sure if the game gets enough support, the dev will get even better cos he obviously has it in him), a good story tho the prologue could be a bit shorter.
    Maleficent (the main character) is well-written, dialogues with Lilith can be really funny at times.
    I'm looking forward to next updates. Kudos to the dev.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Aspro 69

Gorgeous arts, an interesting story, funny humour and Angelina Jolie in the main role. What could be better? Learn, Mickey Mouse!

But still, Maleficent's tattoos look too slutty. Especially a nun with a gag. This is the only disadvantage of the game.
  12. S
    5.00 star(s)

Sakacaw385

The game is very nice, great renders, choices matter, interested plot (I have read all the dialogues), and funny humor.

Although for this amount of content, it weights a lot. I hope for the next updates we will get more choices and more action, also I am looking forward for such tags like teasing, lesbian, exhibitionism, stripping, light bdsm, femaledom/sub and etc...