guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
It only costs 5 dollars!
That doesn't even pay for the coffee... it's worth it. :cool:
Just go to the

As well as having access to this part of the game, it helps a lot with its development.
And you don't have to pay every month. Just pay for the release you want.

gabu2208

Dec 25, 2021
Since your game is based on the Sims 4, I was wondering if you could share the male models? Will it cost money?

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Since your game is based on the Sims 4, I was wondering if you could share the male models? Will it cost money?
Money doesn't cost... it just costs something else that I'm also short of... time. :LOL:

I can probably try to make one or two characters available for download, but I'm really busy, especially with a new release whose deadline has already passed and a lot of players asking me for a date.

The biggest problem is that I don't know how to do it.
The characters are totally customized... each one must have a few dozen mods and assets used in its creation.
I'd need to learn how to export one of these characters from the game including all the mods used by it along with the files in the tray folder.
If you know how to do that, it would be interesting to learn.

Reactions: HalcyonReign

gabu2208

Dec 25, 2021
Money doesn't cost... it just costs something else that I'm also short of... time. :LOL:

I can probably try to make one or two characters available for download, but I'm really busy, especially with a new release whose deadline has already passed and a lot of players asking me for a date.

The biggest problem is that I don't know how to do it.
The characters are totally customized... each one must have a few dozen mods and assets used in its creation.
I'd need to learn how to export one of these characters from the game including all the mods used by it along with the files in the tray folder.
If you know how to do that, it would be interesting to learn.
Oh so glad to hear that :D. You need to download Tray Importer to be able to share your sims. It's quite easy to use, you just need to click on your sim and then click on the export icon to have a compressed file, then you can share sims freely. If anything is difficult to understand, I will attach a YouTube link for instructions!!!!

Link:
Link:

Wishing you good health to meet the deadline soon!

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Release 5.0 available for download

In this update our main target is Daniel.

Already briefly introduced in Connor's story (for those who have played it).

He's a young boy, innocent and in love... both with his girlfriend and with the gym... a real gymbro!

for our main character, obviously a target that can't be missed!

As you play, you'll notice that there are different scenarios, even the day-to-day dynamics have been altered a little to accommodate the story.

I won't give away too many spoilers... but the tip for this story is:
  • Be consistent in your actions and
  • pay attention to the details of the dialogues...
It's also worth mentioning that there is a small integration between this story and Connor's. Anyone who has already played Connor's story and has him as a slave will have important help at one point in Daniel's story.

To start the story just go to the gym and then to the lounge

That's all there is to it... I'll let you play and then let me know what you think of the story

I personally think it's a very beautiful and romantic story

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
I understand..
But It would take too much time to recreate a fitness fair using Sims4 mods...
I couldn't use real images of fairs either for copyright reasons...
And this whole scene is just 6 images in a sequence that lasts a few seconds...
So... analyzing the extra time and cost to do something much better for a secondary scene vs. advancing with the narrative that matters and gaining precious days of a release that was already late... I ended up choosing the second option

PS.. His red eyes within the narrative consider tiredness from having woken up early to travel :D

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MalesHunterDailyAdventure-5.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: guri11mau

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can someone tell me where I need to go to find josh?
In this stage you need to track Josh in 4 different places... there was supposed to be a circle pointing to his location (I don't know if it didn't appear in the screenshot or if it doesn't appear in your game) so I don't know what stage you're in.
But if you have problems, take a look at his story walkthrough. It shows each of the locations you need to go to.
I always post the walkthroughs of each story a few days after its release on X and on the game's Patreon page

Reactions: RhasAlGhul

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Exactly.

There are walkthroughs of all the stories on the and on .
Normally, the walkthroughs for each story are released on these pages 2 days after its release.

There are also links for these pages in the first post of this thread, in case you need to find them in the future.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes