mihaisandu

Feb 24, 2018
Great game really, I never imagined myself playing a game with pictures from sims4 instead of playing sims itself. But this games interactions and story makes me play it and I enjoy quite alot! This game hunted me down in a sense :D Thanks for romance routes :giggle: I hope to see even more ofcurrently finished romance routes like going out a special date with them (Connor especally :D ).

I must tell thou sometimes its hard to udnerstand who speaks from talking baloons, they dont always show the speaker. How about giving MC's baloons slightly different colors?. Lastly are you thinking about adding a guy with some more body hairs so far their physical traits are not offering much variants.

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Great game really, I never imagined myself playing a game with pictures from sims4 instead of playing sims itself. But this games interactions and story makes me play it and I enjoy quite alot! This game hunted me down in a sense :D Thanks for romance routes :giggle: I hope to see even more ofcurrently finished romance routes like going out a special date with them (Connor especally :D ).

I must tell thou sometimes its hard to udnerstand who speaks from talking baloons, they dont always show the speaker. How about giving MC's baloons slightly different colors?. Lastly are you thinking about adding a guy with some more body hairs so far their physical traits are not offering much variants.
Thank you for your comments.
The idea of extra scenes for old characters is noted. I'll think about it carefully ;)

I know that, at first glance, people look at the images of The Sims and turn up their noses... but I always try to explain that more than the images, the focus of the game is on telling the stories... and they are the main attraction.

As for the balloons... I position them one by one individually, to make it clear who is speaking, but sometimes I end up missing some that are misaligned.
I'm always checking the stories and whenever I find one that's out of place I fix it, so if all goes well at some point I'll be able to put everything in order. But there are so many... I'm sure it's well into the tens of thousands
I've left a space on Patreon open for people to send me scenes where dialog is out of place, but unfortunately so far I haven't had any feedback pointing out where they are, so I'll have to do it from the beginning

As for the characters, yes... the idea from now on is to increase their variety... in terms of bodies, hair... age... marital status... sexuality... the game is still in its early stages...

Reactions: MrMrsSim

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
By the way the dungeon what password is? :rolleyes::unsure:
wanna know too
This password is on the game's Patreon page.
There's one for each release.
This area of the game is a reward for the people who help me by sponsoring the game. It's not an essential area, so you can play all the stories without needing this password.

It's only $5! And even though it's a small amount, it helps me spend more time developing the game... otherwise I'd have to spend those hours actually working on the other projects that pay my bills.

It's very easy to do, and it doesn't have to be recurring... you can just do it once and cancel it... just support it as and when you can. And you'd be helping to make the next release.

kuolan

Jan 2, 2021
Can you make the waiting for distraction percentage higher? I've gone so many days and I still haven't progressed Daniel's story after using the receptionist that one time. And I have no slaves to help me since Connor is in love with me already

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Can you make the waiting for distraction percentage higher? I've gone so many days and I still haven't progressed Daniel's story after using the receptionist that one time. And I have no slaves to help me since Connor is in love with me already
I didn't see your post before... are you still stuck at this stage or did you insist and get through?
If not, I can help you. Just let me know

Reactions: kuolan

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
I'm still stuck on this stage
As I don't wanna see any of the players frustrated... I've made this version of the game especially for you. :cool:
Now there's a 50% chance that the distraction will work.

I've put it up for download on google drive because it's not an official version so I don't want to confuse others.
If you want, download it soon because I can't keep the file there for long.
It's for PC or Mac... I don't know which one you use.

If you're still having trouble progressing through this stage ... I think you'd better start looking for four-leaf clovers to boost your luck. :ROFLMAO:

kuolan

Jan 2, 2021
As I don't wanna see any of the players frustrated... I've made this version of the game especially for you. :cool:
Now there's a 50% chance that the distraction will work.

I've put it up for download on google drive because it's not an official version so I don't want to confuse others.
If you want, download it soon because I can't keep the file there for long.
It's for PC or Mac... I don't know which one you use.

Download PC version
Download Mac version

If you're still having trouble progressing through this stage ... I think you'd better start looking for four-leaf clovers to boost your luck. :ROFLMAO:
omg thank youuuu. I am also going to go and look for 4 leaf clovers as well just in case lmaoo.

Reactions: guri11mau

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Is there guide for this game
Sure... For all stories.
Check out this post I did the other day

Exactly.

There are walkthroughs of all the stories on the and on .
Normally, the walkthroughs for each story are released on these pages 2 days after its release.

There are also links for these pages in the first post of this thread, in case you need to find them in the future.

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Can we get that new review reported please. They are clearly not the intended audience for this game and yet is talking nonsense and is review bombing.
I saw it... :(

Apparently someone is really bothered by the game...

I know the game isn't perfect and there's room for improvement, but the person there just blatantly lied in the review.

Saying that the game only has 3D graphics is a good thing when I made it clear from the start that the images weren't 3D and that they weren't the focus of the game.

And then to criticize it by saying that the game has no content
With over hundreds of thousands of images, texts and stories?

Or to say that there are only 4 things to do... with basically a world of alternatives and choices to be made without following any order, as is the case with most games.

Apart from everything else that doesn't make any sense

Either this person hasn't played it... or for some reason he likes to be a hater ... or the worst of the alternatives, he's a homophobe who is bothered by gay themes and tries to undermine all games that cater to this audience.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I saw it... :(

Apparently someone is really bothered by the game...

I know the game isn't perfect and there's room for improvement, but the person there just blatantly lied in the review.

Saying that the game only has 3D graphics is a good thing when I made it clear from the start that the images weren't 3D and that they weren't the focus of the game.

And then to criticize it by saying that the game has no content
With over hundreds of thousands of images, texts and stories?

Or to say that there are only 4 things to do... with basically a world of alternatives and choices to be made without following any order, as is the case with most games.

Apart from everything else that doesn't make any sense

Either this person hasn't played it... or for some reason he likes to be a hater ... or the worst of the alternatives, he's a homophobe who is bothered by gay themes and tries to undermine all games that cater to this audience.
It happens when your game gets a certain level of recognition. The best we can do is report it and let the staff decide.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes