EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
poster for bug cleaning.png

Overview:
You are a female scientist on a special mission. Investigate an Earth-like planet far out in the Galaxy for its potential to sustain human life. That's what they told you anyway. Beneath the honorable facade of the mission, lies a sinister research into a potentially dangerous, yet intriguing method of FTL travel.

After crashing on the alien planet, you face situations no training could have prepared you for.

Perverse opportunities and indecent acts will uncover who you really are. The choices are many, and it’s up to you whether you want to keep your innocence or give into the tempting desires of this Malevolent Planet.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-11
Release Date: 2022-03-11
Developer: SugarMint - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.3 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

chrome_2021-10-10_17-40-04.png chrome_2021-10-10_17-40-07.png chrome_2021-04-03_21-37-41.png chrome_2021-04-03_21-38-13.png chrome_2021-04-03_21-39-02.jpg chrome_2021-04-03_21-39-36.png chrome_2021-04-03_21-39-49.jpg chrome_2021-07-03_14-28-23.png chrome_2021-07-03_14-29-09.jpg chrome_2021-07-03_14-29-27.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
It's a text-based game, which in its current state uses pictures to accompany the scenes. Not a graphic novel, the lack of control of scenes extends into the gameplay. It's a linear story with a few different choices, the quality of the texts is good. The art looks nice and the writing is also good without having things overdone.

It's a game that definitely deserves attention. (y)

best.jpg
"IN THE SPACE, NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM"

** MC looks like "Black Widow" :giggle:,

Last edited:

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Very well made, including the ability to skip most scenes or give in and view them. Seemingly no lasting effects from viewing the scenes, so no need for save-scumming either. A lot of polished content for only a version 0.05.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing this continue.

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
Seems really intersting at the moment can't wait to see how this game develops!

SugarMint

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
I'm really happy to see the positive feedback so far :).

it's a pity... can't create male character....
This game could be good competitor to corruption of champions, but it have limitations already...
A male MC is possible into the future, as the next version will start Life Sim in Space, but it will involve writing a lot of extra content with a separate male creation screen, so I'll give it more thought as the game progresses and more people desire a male MC. Corruption of Champions does not have art for the MC, but it makes up for it in writing with special sex scenes available only to possessors of certain members.. and I will need to have both the art and the writing :D
Pretty cool game. Character creation is always cool. I'm really hoping for a body hair option tho, I'm a sucker for hairy gals
Thought about it as well, my next release will have options pubic hair by the way. By a body hair option, do you mean something like hairy legs or?
Having a little problem where the text isn't very centered. Not game breaking but annoying. How can I fix that?

View attachment 692897
That might be because the screen is zoomed in, if you zoom out using CTRL+ScrollDown then it should show up fine. The texts on the passages are relatively centered (more obviously noticed if you click the sidebar arrow to hide it). I will try to think about a solution for lower resolution screens, however if CTRL+ScrollDown works and the text is legible then that's probably the best solution for now.
Her: "I don't know why they didn't pick any other women for this mission besides me."

Me: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Glad someone caught that :D

Every1sGrudge

Feb 7, 2018
Eyo, nice opening volley~

I think the sidebar layout would be better with the stat bars at the top, then the portrait then the other functions.

There're several occurrences in the person-to-person conversation setting where the player name just shows as literal Player, think some $ got left out.

Good luck & Godspeed~

SugarMint

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
Eyo, nice opening volley~

I think the sidebar layout would be better with the stat bars at the top, then the portrait then the other functions.

There're several occurrences in the person-to-person conversation setting where the player name just shows as literal Player, think some $ got left out.

Good luck & Godspeed~
Thanks for letting me know :). I will check these occurrences and make sure they're fixed by the next update.
Regarding the layout, I will play around with your suggestions and I also thought about making 2 sidebars. One for the player's avatar with the name, avatar and bars and the other with the currently equipped item(s), chapter, time, and others. I have made a poll on my patreon regarding this but the results have been mixed.

My goal was to eliminate scrolling or make it at least not that long, but it's not an easy battle.

Hatzel

Jan 21, 2020
Review that I posted for Version 0.0.5

Very promising game with a promising plot. So far what we have is a linear story with a few different choices for how you want to approach situations. But still, the art looks nice and the writing is also good without having things overdone.

A few suggestions I would make:
  • Add more control over the sex scenes, I know that this part was a linear story, but I think that maybe we having option A and B on how to proceed on that side could be nice to give our character more personality on that matter. Like making the character more dominant\submissive or romantic\dirty. Because something that usually bothers me on erotic games is the fact that you have a lot of options before the sex scene happens, and those options can lead you to have or not the romance. But what I think that most of the developers fail to notice is that we are usually playing the game to see the erotic encounters, and having choices that lead or prevent us from those erotic scenes are usually rendered useless depending on the player style. So for the ones that want to 'unlock all the erotic scenes', makes more sense to have options on how they will play.
  • Nothing serious about gameplay or plot, just saying that a wavy long hair would look so great! I would love to have this as one of the options on character creation =)

Hatzel

Jan 21, 2020
Plus: I won't be able to support the game this month, but I'll definably watch how it develops so I can support it on the future.

Last edited:

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
The game is off to a good start and has both a good plot and good writing writing. I am looking forward to future updates.

I do suggest that the body types are changed to curvy and thick because there is no way either is thin. Both the thin and curvy versions are well proportioned with size F breasts and that would not be the case with a thin body type. If possible, add in a third body type that could actually be considered to be thin, something that would be well proportioned with a breast size smaller than D.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes