Others - Completed - Malicious Reload 2 [v1.03] [UNDER HILL]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Nijinda Futatama

A rather niche little game with a heavy focus on breasts and lactation and not too much else going for it. The character sprites aren't bad at all and as brief as the gameover cgs all are they aren't half bad. A surprising amount of them have no penetration whatsoever and rarely remove her leggings which makes me question how exactly it's a game over in the first place.

The gameplay itself is passable but with no frills, the basic glock (with infinite ammo and no reload) is sufficient for the vast majority of enemies and the few that aren't require the much heavier endgame weapons. Aiming is janky but thankfully you only need to aim against a couple of enemies. Movement is fairly responsive but there is no real platforming just a few gaps to jump. There is nothing to navigate with and no other real features to gameplay.

Sprites are good but the backgrounds and textboxes are awful and if full screened will hurt your eyes. Sound effects are okay though as typical with these kinds of games the music overpowers and there are no volume options. Enemy variety is actually pretty decent and there are pseudo bosses, more like mini bosses really. There aren't many contextual clues in the game but the few that exist are necessary to progress.

There is one physical torture bad end but it's the only one where you can select between it or a nonviolent bad end so despite the horror theme of the game there is minimal violence inflicted on the girl.

All and all it's not a good game, but it's short enough if you like the character and breast themes it's an okay play. Gallery is a mess though, you have to read the "cheats" text file that comes in the game folder to know how to access it, it has all the scenes and unlocks as you progress through the game but it seems such a roundabout way to implement it.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

ThatGuy82

Super janky, even playing on the default resolutions (so not fullscreen) stretches sprites and text to be very ugly. The movement once you go outside looks awful and the characters move super fast (I'm half expecting this is due to the game forcing vsync on, and the movement/animations are tied to framerate, but the dev only considered what it looks like at 60fps)

Sex scenes are pretty bad, and only happen on defeat. The CG is half decent though, but sex grabs and stuff are awful.

I quit after just a few minutes because the gameplay is just way too rough to force myself to sit through.