VN Ren'Py MalOvent [v0.1.0] [NIGHT FOX Works]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

darkblane257

Jan 9, 2019
I need someone to make new 2D Pixel Hentai game its called SCP - The Mender made from Volt Jolt. Here take a look. I hope you like it. If so I really hope one of you work we'll and put on What If to make more interesting. Good luck. Also how he made this good pixel, its

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: HandtoGlandCombat

fuccboi2008

Oct 4, 2018
Doesn't even need NSFW, this is already going on my "Not-shit-Actually-Slaps-Hard-VN's-With-Anthro's" notepad list lol.
Honestly with their other game it makes sense. Went in to both expecting pron but got actually pretty engaging plots.

niaktru

Sep 15, 2017
As an SCP fan myself, I genuinely have no clue why she's so popular. There's an SCP that's a *literal* succubus (SCP-166 and no I don't care they re-wrote it the new one is generic and sucks) but people lewd a demon lurking in a phone app that appears in the corners of your vision and causes people to have mental breaks? I don't get it.

Also back to SCP-166, like I hate the re-write. It can damage electronics by being near them? There's tens, if not *hundreds* of SCPs that can do shit like that. Like I get it was "problematic" but it was unique. They should've just scrapped it entirely and made a brand new 166.
because mal0 is one of the few non murder monsters or world enders, i dove into the deep end of scps a few years back and it messed me up, all that doom and gloom made me depressed. mal0 is at their core, just a fuzzy lil dude/gal that doesn't want you to feel lonely, and the whole experience is up to you, and they can't physically hurt you like the kumiho, the water woman, the doll, or the succubus.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Well, this is definitely going on my watchlist.
Grammar and spelling are damn near perfect, just a few missing commas and a mixup of 'onto' vs 'on to'.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looking forward to more. Good luck, Night Fox Works.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes