VN - Ren'Py - Completed - MAMA [Final] [Evil genius]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Kamaraj

A quick 5 min of fun. The animations are done well and there are options. Luckily, theres a translation fix and even then you could probably right your own. The biggest downside is its censored, probably due to JP law. If you want quickie try this but dont expect much
  2. 1.00 star(s)

FortheLoveOfPie

The functionality is eh. The events, aren't really events. This seems like a way to show off someone's animation skills in a game format, rather than a true full game. If the animations were full versions with actual two people. and the events had a little bit more written about them, then I might have actually enjoyed it a bit more. As of right now, the game events, need to be updated, with images, and the character needs to have more of a purpose, event while working, there was something like an office cubicle shown, I would be like "Oh yeah, thats work. " but because there is very little than it kind of falls short.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

libertypics

I was going to give it a half star because thic render, prego, and some bdsm, and I guess at least the dev finished it technically, but it's just so bad. There's really nothing much good in this game. Not it's gameplay, not it's plot, I mean...
    "I'm a 25-year-old virgin and I live with my 45-year-old mother.
    My mother is always kind, so I don't feel lonely even if I can't find a girlfriend...
    If I want to have sex with my mother, she shouldn't refuse me..
    With that in mind, I went to the store to buy an aphrodisiac... The story unfolds like this . "
    What, did this english as a second language dev hire Olivia Wilde to write this after asking her what she thought about incels?
    Now incest is definitely not my fetish, I was here for the aforementioned big titties, prego, and bdsm, but damn folks even if it is yours, I won't fet shame you but I will say find a game with it that writes your MC better than that description.
    The fact it isn't even fully translated is also kind of a chuckle in the way you laugh at a badly dubbed B movie. Then the renders are subpar and censored so parts of it are just misshapen blurs.
    If you insist on trying it, money = x is the console command for yen to help cut the wasted gametime some. I still wouldn't recommend it though.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Hyperserver

really NOT recommended.

- 50% of the game is chinese
    - only gameplay: work - buy stuff - go home interact with mom once - sleep - repeat
    - renders and animations are worse than 5 years ago
    - storyplot is non-existent

in short: for a long time i haven't played anything nearly bad as this