• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Others - Completed - Mama! Tsuma? [v1.00] [Complet's]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Kamaraj

I like this type of VN. SS with a lot of well drawn milfs. Voice acting is great and getting the scenes is all that hard. The convo isnt overly drawn out either and H scenes (Even though its not animated) is still nice with static images. Maman's art is the best

That said, the swinging came out of nowhere. Many may call it NTR and drop this game but thats a personal preference. I went through with and its oddly wholesome in some.

The other is censorship. The mosaic is a lot and apparently its hard to find any of Complet's games uncensored.

A must try though for SS
  2. 3.00 star(s)

くもり空

Solid little game. If you're into mother/shota incest at all, then definitely play this one. The MTL is surprisingly good too (are you sure this is MTL?). I mean, the text breaks are pretty wonky, but everything is perfectly readable.

One thing that might bother some is the swinging/sharing. It's unavoidable, but it's played very lightheartedly. One thing that did bother me was how unsexy the sex scenes were. I mean, the art is great, but the text and pacing of the sex scenes were very lacking. All of the boys are quickshots, and the sex ends very quickly. I think this is a niche fetish where the self-inserting reader likes the idea of the woman feeling the bare minimum pleasure while he cums his brains out.

And that's it. Could've been an excellent game, but it's still decent.