Others - Completed - MamaRPG ~Creampie to mom who became NPC~ [Final] [Sistny&Anasis]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Jimmy Two Times

A great idea executed in the worst way possible. There could be tons and tons of things that could be improved to save this "game" but it requires relentlesly more time than it'd worth at the end. Took me about an hour to finish it, thankfully there was a cheat item to help me do that, otherwise it would be impossible for me to finish it. I even feel too lazy to write a long review on why or what is wrong with this time waster. If you are not bored out of your mind, i simply would not recommend this to anyone. Don't be fooled by the tags, stay away from it if you are stingy with your free time.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

iron4doves

Yeah the guy below pretty much nailed it lol. I'd say this is somewhere around 2.5... so I am selfishly hitting it with a 2 star to average out.

I... guess I personally regret wasting my time on this but someone else may enjoy it. It's an NPC game, AKA women repeat the same lines while being fucked by a sentient MC and becoming increasingly flustered, but still saying the same words and acting oblivious. This game is a bit different than most in that there is only one NPC girl, the mom. I like the idea better than usual, gives some sort of progression to the genre, but it's still just as fucked as any other NPC game.

This particular experience is saved by the two chests outside your home when you leave for the first time. One levels you to lvl99 instantly, the other... idk, didn't try it, I assume it just skips you to the scene room at the end. But yeah the gameplay is shitty RPG-lite-esque turn based combat, run around a map while being pestered by enemies, fight the 3 bosses, fight the final boss, fuck the mom along the way.

Sometimes you come across girls as enemies. Beating them drops their clothes. You can go into your inventory and use the clothes on yourself (dumb UI choice) to initiate a sex scene with mom. Weirdly, you can only have 1 set of each clothing at a time, so there is no use in beating multiple girls until you use the clothes (because they are consumed). But don't worry too much if playing with cheats, the scene room at the end allows a repeate of any mom scene. Sex scenes are multiple still images, sometimes two poses but usually 1, with a few lines of dialog for each image. 1990's era hentai game shit.

So, yeah. There is a detailed review for an extremely simple game. I would not recommend this to anyone personally... unless you have had fun experiences with other NPC games. If so, this is the same shit.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

markconnor

Not the worst game I've played, but not exciting enough to get behind for an H-game.

Gameplay is average. Parts of it are a bit grindy, I made it almost to the end before I got fed up with having to grind out another 10 levels and just used the cheat item to get to level 99 and kick the devil's ass. The maps are where it really sucks -- the game engine is like a 3D diagonal-aerial view, which means it's near impossible to see pathways in mazes. You'll basically just smash into the walls and hope you find the necessary breaks in the wall to reach the end of the maze.

As an RPG it is very low-end. Enemies are re-used with different colors, no equipment, very basic items (a weak & moderate version of HP & MP recovery items), magic is limited to 1 heal spell, 1 power-up spell, and 1 all-attack spell. You basically just trade blows with the enemy until they die. Late game some enemies have "charge" abilities, which means you defend the turn afterwards, that's basically all the strategy it has to offer. The only innovative idea is that female monsters drop clothes, which MC can use out of battle to dress his mom in and fuck her to recover 50% of his HP & MP.

Plot is as generic as it sounds. MC is dreaming and teleported to a medieval castle where the king asks him to go fight the devil. Progress through 3 mini-bosses and eventually reach the end boss.

Dialogue is garbage, but is plot-explained by the fact that mom is an NPC, so she can only repeat the same lines of dialogue again and again. MC's dialogue is basically just "ooh, cumming in mommy, pussy, get pregnant"

Art is generic. I'll give props for cross-sectional creampies, but overall it just isn't exciting enough to get me off. At least there is some preggo sex scenes at the end, which is more than most for games that include the "pregnancy" tag.

Overall it's better than half the shit I see on here with pregnancy & incest tags...but just barely better than half. 3 stars.