RPGM - Completed - MamaShota RPG - Cheating Mom & My Erotic Doujin Life [v2.01] [Ore Teki Shikou]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Ars123

The game has a lot of content tied to one character, which is good, since personally I do not like 1-2 pictures for 50 characters, 49 of which I do not like at all! The stry is simple linear, where we, as always, corrupt the girl. This game fitted in me to relax for the evening (y)
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

This game is made with the expectation that you played the previous one "Nagisa-Mama".

We know this because Nagisa returns from the previous game, numerous game mechanics like the sale of panties are scarcely explained even though they were deeply explained in Nagisa's game, and the concept of memories stored as items (among many other concepts) are simply tossed in, even though they originated from Nagisa's game.

I HATE GAMES THAT REQUIRE YOU PLAY THE PREDESCORS.

Even worse, this game is significantly worse than Nagisa-mama. The NPCs have no personality, the overall story is practically nonexistent, there's a wide variety of pointless mechanics like "uterus strength" that drag out the game, its all just bad bad bad.

The problems with this game are too numerous to count. The only thing I like is the art.