Man, how is there no dungeon master H games

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Demonium is the closest we have, and its practically just a VN with weak management elements.
7th dream made a game that was more gamey but still pretty meh. It was a good prototype I would say.
But man, I just don't get it. I would think that it would be on the easier side. Considering all the management games we have.
But those are all practically just brothel sims. No dispatching/expanding a dungeon or stronghold where people would raid and you could raid them.

Defilers wings was a pretty cool game too. Just got tired of its stale art assets.

Like I said though, 7th dream had what was it called "Pretty warrior may cry". That gameplay was very simple, which isn't bad. If someone took a shot at that kind of gameplay as a start. Then expanded on it, it would be great. What I find interesting. Is we DO have dungeon games. Except they are all you playing as the girl and it just...the same girl.
IDK guys I have to say I really don't get the obsession with playing as the female then getting raped. That is weird to me. I am a guy, I have a penis. I don't want to be in control of the person getting raped. That is just not enjoyable IMO.
I would rather be doing the dominating or dominating by proxy rather than being dominated. But so many games have you being the dominated.
And people wonder how the cuck fetish is getting out of hand...

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
And people wonder how the cuck fetish is getting out of hand...
lol XD

Shit, I had apparently a lot to say, well... good luck (definitely copying and pasting this into a document to save for later, warning all of this took about 10 pages after I pasted it in google docs, so you have been warned, but hopefully there is some information you'll find interesting.)

anyways, it sounds like you are interested in dungeon crawler game (I am not too familiar with the term dungeon master, it sounds more like managing a dungeon as NPC's or other players enter), which while staying true to being a decent dungeon crawler (or whatever you mean by master), would also have the mechanisms in place to facilitate for some pretty decent adult content. Besides just rape, interaction mechanisms, a viewer tool to get a better look, or seducing a character, I like your idea of there being raids at it sounds like it would make the world more interesting and alive. Would a raid be something more like what happens in WoW (I am only somewhat familiar with the game)?

I know I have always had an interest in a Diablo 1 like games since I was young (I think a rip off version of Diablo 1 was probably my introduction to computers and technology, so that is why my mind always goes back to the idea of working on such a project), so I too have had a very similar wish for a long time (well since as long as have been a "masturbation enthusiast"), for there to be a perfect game that combine the things that interest me. I guess I've built up about 15 years of experience looking into this stuff and acquiring the skills, so I think I may have an answer for you.

the 2 main reason is work and attention span. With players/devs being a secondary issue.

Allow me to make this reply more manageable by breaking it up into these chunks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not very constructive, I may as well just be complaining, so let me offer some hope.

Let me know if I am on the same page as you or not.

Since you've distracted me with a new shiny idea, do you think you could mention more about what kinda game you would have liked to see? Besides designing a game that allows for more mature content (nude characters and monsters, rape and murder), I am not too sure what exact mechanism would properly facilitate for the game to be considered a lewd game without focusing on something more than its focus on being a dungeon crawler game. I have seen many games try to be dungeon crawlers, but they either focus to much on just being lewd, not enough dungeon crawl, or just don't have that much content.

At best I would say, you could play it like a dungeon crawler and avoid the adult content, but you would have to seek out things. such as buying a base, buying slaves, interacting with characters, and eventually developing relationships, and either get a side job in the economy, such as being a store clerk or slave trainer, or parties for people to join you or something, possibly setting up lewd situations, or figuring out how to get other characters to interact.

Oh shit!

Well thanks for making an interesting post, it certainly got my brain fired up! :D

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Unexpected, if you haven't played pretty warrior may cry, look it up. Its a good foundation for the type of game I am describing.
Demonium is a visual novel version of "Dungeon Keeper"
Dungeon keeper is an old school management/builder game, youtube it, and imagine monster sex added into it.

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
I have seen some of these, but I'll look into more detail. I don' think I had heard of Pretty warrior may cry however. Dungeon Keeper is similar to what I first saw as a kid.

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Hmmm... yeah, not the same thing I was thinking, I was thinking more along the line of Diablo or the actual game called "Dungeon Master" where you are the main hero that clears dungeons.
But this dungeon keeper is a pretty cool concept.
Since I like playing with ideas and code, I'll look more into it to see if there's anything to inspire me or discourage me.

If you, I, or anyone else would to start working on such a project, what in particular would you be looking for, just to give me a starting point on what aspects of the game to investigate or look up.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personally... If it was a dungeon master type of game would call for the following:

-Two aspects, dungeon and territory outside the dungeon

Let's describe what I think of each of them:

-In the territory outside I would guess expeditions, ordering monsters to abduct villagers or something on those lines, there would be stronger places that you could attack when you get stronger.

-About the resources to obtain... your dungeon generates mana by sexual acts or by killing people that invade it, so it is very important to abduct people for a constant way to generate mana, you can capture the adventurers that invade the dungeon too but it should give a penalty to your troops.

-About the use of mana... it should be used to:
a) Improve the dungeon
b) Improve MC's stats
c) Invoke new monsters

-If we talk about the battles I would vote for auto-resolve in case that the MC isn't fighting on it. Basically if the force that has +50% combat power is guaranteed to win, equal combat power 50% chance of victory. This could be modified by certain characters skills.

-About combat power... I think it would be useful to give a combat power value for every unit to make the auto-resolve easy to do, for example a goblin has 1 combat power.

When you participate in a battle it should be a turn based one, it should be your MC and 3 hordes, hordes are made by adding individual units into it, the meaning of this is to make a managable 4v4 battle which would be easy to do compared to other alternatives.

For example you could make a goblin horde and command it to battle. In case the MC isn't fighting you can use 4 hordes but it will use autoresolve, hordes have something important, which is that it can be levelled up by fighting. You can make a goblin horde quite strong if it fights a lot.

About the max units for a horde I think 1000 should be an appropiate number.

Basically this point means:
-Giving a value of combat power, this combat power is used for auto-resolve
-Hordes are composed of a number of individual units, those are what are used to attack or defend
-Hordes can be levelled up and become stronger
-If the MC battles in a fight, it's turn based 4v4 at max, if he doesn't, it will get auto-resolved in base of combat power and other influences (skills and upgrades)

-Main captives: They are the "unique" girls that can be captured, the MC will be able to interact with them. Basically they are those that form your main harem, if the girl is a fighter she can become a general when she is loyal enough.

This point can be made as complex as you want, from directly breaking to convincing... the girls just need to have a personality that is unique.

-Monster generals: Unique units with personality and interactions, they can be levelled on their own and are quite useful. This point will change depending on the tone of the game, but a monster general can oppose your orders, or even take actions against you if you aren't prepared.

The stronger the monster general the harder it is for them to be loyal. The effects would change depending on what the tone is, basically if it has NTR or not. If it has one of the things a monster general may do is to take a liking to some girl in your harem and try to conquer her without your permission.

But well I would add too female generals, those aren't without risks too, for example the succubus may try to tempt you and if she has a success she will drain part of your power and add it to hers through sex. Invoking a monster general can make your life easier or pure hell.

If a monster general continues to have his/her way around, they may even challenge you to take control of the dungeon.

-About game stats: As combat stats it would be enough to have attack, defense, agility and magic. Defense decreases the damage received by the enemy, while agility increases your critical chance in both magic and attack and it can reduce incoming damage from the enemy (basically evasion and almost evasion, in first case no damage, in second case it's a damage reduction).

Monster generals of course need a loyalty stat, if the monster general is female, perhaps adding a love one rather than loyalty.

About the girls I think at least they should have the following stats:

-Love towards the MC
-Dominance/submissiviness (not all girls are the same but... you can change it)
-Libido
-Corruption

Those stats are unlocked depending on the way you go, if you try to break a girl by pure rape she will just be broken and all stats locked, she will be just a toy to play around.

However taking your time to have the girl accept her new situation is the profitable thing.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
I would say if you want an "outside" element such as traveling to towns and stuff. Just keep it as a simple multiple choice thing IMO. The dungeon is the main gameplay. Outside would just be clicking a location and selecting from a list of options IMO.

I would just love for the genre to just exist in adult games. Most of all we have are simply dating sims. Or western visual novels really. The gameplay seems like it could be made as simple as needed depending on the game creators skill level honestly.
Like I said, pretty warrior may cry was pretty basic. It would be nice to at least start with something like that.
Mixing that game with demonium would be nice.