Identify Man moves out to new place but didn't know there's a ghost girl

Ronny73

Jun 8, 2018
I forgot the name of the game. This is what I mostly remember if I'm not mistaken

It started when a man moves out to a new place which is most likely his new home or apartment. Few days later it was fine but he starting to notice paranormal activity and sooner or later, he met an expressionless ghost girl which face is partially covered by the long hair. It seemed that the ghost doesn't speak much but understands the man when he talks to her.

I don't remember much of the progress of the story because I haven't finished it yet. The gameplay is "rpg maker genre" where mc has several actions before the next day. Mostly he works first in the morning, goes back home and he can interact with the ghost if she appears but sometimes she doesn't appear as the game progress so mc need to interact with something else. Other than that there will be sexual actions where the mc was hesitating and holding his urges at first but eventually the ghost girl just let the mc do whatever he wants to the girl as the story progress if I'm not mistaken. Sex Scenes are CGs if I'm not mistaken.

Language was originally japanese but I'm sure it was at least machine translated. Hope someone recognizes this game cause I felt like I need to finish it for some reason which bothers me that I can't find the file in thousands of folders after checking each for a few days.