VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Man of Culture [Ch. 3] [mryourass]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Echowraith

It's a fun game where you play as an isekai protagonist. Don't expect too much from the graphics. The story isn't bad, but I wouldn't call it decent either; it's engaging enough not to bore you but won't exactly hook you. The real highlight is the trap content in the adult scenes, which might attract your interest. Adult scenes aren't frequent, so keep that in mind. My advice? Check out the game's graphics and see if the isekai universe attracts your interest. You need to progress a bit in the story for the adult content, and if you're looking for a game that includes traps but isn't focused on a engaging story, this might be ideal for you. Give it a try but don't expect much.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

FelFF

The visual novel equivalent to a cheap enjoyable book. Is the animation quality the best? No, but it's passably good. The genre doesn't have many pickings so any entry is good enough as long as there's steady content and more than a minimum effort.
    Pros: Goofy story, likable characters, consistent content, femboy & straight content.
    Cons: edge-lord mask. animation quality with room to improve.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

EasyMuthaFuckinE

As many of my fellow connoisseurs mentioned before the quality of the Animation for this game is quite low, But in my opinion getting a trap game happens "Once in a blue moon", so I would like for us peeps to support this game if possible. That being said, if the Dev could amp up the Animation Quality a little bit and clean up the Dialogues a bit moving forward, we will be getting a very good game, which I hope happens.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Playfulpetfox

Few games delve into the realm of traps, so I had to give this a try. Sadly, doing something rare doesn't make this a gem. Some of the worst writing you could fathom, low effort animations, and far too short scenes. The lewd content in this game is lacking and the writing is only worth reading if you're looking for something to laugh at. There's just not much more to say about this. The game almost seems proud of its "Engrish", but it is most certainly not a feature.